Talk:Essay: Proof and evidence that atheism is true
Ha ha! Brilliant! It's always amazes me how atheists can be so taken in by such a worldview when there's no evidence for it at all! Does conservapedia have an article about how gullible people must be to accept atheism? ThomasT 22:02, 27 July 2010 (EDT)
My my, it is next to impossible to prove a negative. Point well made Conservapedia. - Cameronled
- Cameronled, you have multiple monkeys on your back. One you can't show there is no God. Second, you have to deal the historical, prophetic, and archaeological evidence for the Bible (see: Christian apologetics ). In the field of Christian apologetics, many sound arguments based on evidence have been written. For example, in the field of Christian legal apologetics, which is a subset of Christian apologetics, Simon Greenleaf, one of the early founders of the Harvard Law School and a notable author and expert on weighing evidence, wrote an excellent defense of the resurrection of Jesus Christ entitled Testimony of the Evangelists. Plus, you have to deal with the evidence for creation science and against evolution. It sure does feel good to not have a single atheism monkey on my back. All you have is speculation. conservative 19:41, 1 August 2010 (EDT)
- Plus, who do you think created the universe if not God? The big bang? Explosions don't create anything, duh. He is watching and He will send you godless atheists to Hell if you don't start believing! You just need to have faith in Him and walk into his open loving arms. Epic 16:00, 31 March 2011 (PDT)
Well I'm not so sure!!
Sure God made the worlds and all of us but is he really watching us? If so why are there millions of people in the world who have nothing. Nothing- no food, no water no nothing. And if He does exist why isn't He doing something about it.
Not only that, there are also lots of people fighting and in war. Does God not want peace? Does he not want us to live in harmony. And there are lots of views about God. In Christianity there's Jesus, in islam there's Allah and in Hinduism there are lots of other god. Who is correct? It's just what we believe and it's a matter of opinion, i guess.
- What are atheists doing about human suffering since the fall of man? Not much! See: Atheism and uncharitableness Where are all the atheist hospitals?
- In addition, see: Atheism and the Problem of Evil
- I hope that clarifies things. Conservative 17:59, 27 April 2013 (EDT)