Africanus (Christian historian)
Sextus Julius Africanus was a Christian traveler and historian of the late second and early third centuries. He is important chiefly because of his influence on Eusebius, on all the later writers of Church history among the Church Fathers, and on the whole Greek school of chroniclers.
- Sextus Julius Africanus - Christian historian (britannica.com)
- Extrabiblical witnesses to Jesus before 200 a.d. (christianthinktank.com)
- Historical Jesus. III. Ancient Secular Historians (doxa.ws)
- Julius Africanus - Catholic Encyclopedia (newadvent.org)
- Sextus Julius Africanus - Wikipedia
- Julius Africanus Sextus. Creation in 5500 BC. Five Books of the Chronology 221 AD (bible.ca)