Arkancide is a neologistic term attributed to the killing of political opponents and having it framed as "suicide". Sometimes known as being Epsteined is also commonly used. A reference originating with the Clinton body count, it is commonly used in connection with deceased persons ruled a "suicide" with two bullets in the back of the head. Many suspicious deaths began occurring in Arkansas when Bill Clinton was the state's governor, hence "Arkancide". These deaths have most often been caused by hitmen hired by the Clintons (most often, by Hillary Clinton) to silence political opponents and to protect themselves against anyone who had potentially damaging information against them, regarding illegal activities they were involved in, that could end their political careers and send them to prison.
One of the more bizarre cases among a plethora of bizarre cases was that of a witness in the Mena, Arkansas Ives/Henry double murder case (also known as The Boys on the Tracks). The state's chief Medical Examiner, appointed by Gov. Bill Clinton, originally ruled the Ives/Henry double murder as suicides, which was later overturned. The same medical examiner ruled a "suicide" the death of a witness whose decapitated head was found in a dumpster two blocks away.
Died: April 23, 1987. Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports indicate that Ives and Henry stumbled upon and witnessed an aerial drop in the area of Bauxite and Alexander, Arkansas, part of the Mena drug smuggling operation. Initial cause of death was claimed to be the result of passing out on railroad tracks in Saline County after smoking marijuana. The ruling was reported by the State chief medical examiner Dr. Fahmy Malak.
In April 1988, Kevin Ives body was exhumed, and another autopsy was performed, this one by Atlanta medical examiner Dr. Joseph Burton who discovered that Kevin died from a crushed skull prior to being placed on the tracks. Don Henry's body was exhumed and discovered to have been stabbed in the back prior to being placed on the tracks.
Governor Bill Clinton stood by Malak even though a group of citizens and the Arkansas Democrat called for his dismissal. Clinton excused Fahmy Malek's "errors" saying that Malek was "tired and stressed out." The existing evidence points toward two local policemen. 7 more violent deaths occurred before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.
Witnesses in the Ives/Henry case
- James "Dewey" Milam – May 30, 1987. Found decapitated. Dr. Fahmy Malak, the Coroner initially ruled death due to "natural causes" and an ulcer, claiming that the victim's small dog had eaten his head. Milam's head later was recovered fully intact from a trash bin several blocks away.
- Keith Coney – July 1988. Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck.
- Keith McMaskle – November 1988. Owner of a local bar. Stabbed 113 times to death.
- Gregory Collins – January 1989. Died from a gunshot wound.
- Jeff Rhodes – April 1989. He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump.
- Richard Winters – July 1989. A suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery.
- Jordan Kettleson – June 1990. Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck.
- John Ashe - The former President of the UN General Assembly was about to testify against Hillary Clinton in a bribery case when he turned up dead in June 2016, ruled a "suicide", claiming he crushed his own throat.
- Jeffrey Epstein - August 10, 2019. The day after unsealed court documents alleging pedophiliac activity naming Bill Clinton, former Clinton DOE Energy Secretary Bill Richardson, and multiple other global elite socialists and liberals, Epstein was found dead in his jail cell awaiting trial. Former Whitewater prosecutor Kenneth Starr worked on Epstein's 2008 defense team. Epstein claimed to be a co-founder of the Clinton foundation. At the time of Epstein's death, Epstein was reported to be worth more than $500 million, largely from pimping underage girls from broken homes and families to the global elite.
- Don Henry and Kevin Ives, Unsolved Mysteries.
- Urban Dictionary: arkancide
- Former Hillary Associate Claims to Have Been Her Personal Hit Man… Admits to Killing for Money
- FBI Ignored Evidence That Hillary Clinton Put a Hit Out on Bret Kavanaugh
- Hitman Who Claims He Worked For The Clintons Tells All
- Larry Nichols: I Was A Hitman For Bill And Hillary Clinton
- Jay Campbell and Kirk Lane v. Citizens for an Honest Government, Inc., D/B/A Integrity Films Jeremiah Films, Inc. Pat Matrisciana, 255 F.3d 560 (8th Cir. 2001)
- *Unsealed Epstein Files
- Conservative Scold Ken Starr Got a Billionaire Pedophile Off, M.L. Nestel, The Daily Beast, Updated 04.14.17 12:26PM ET / Published 01.30.15 5:55AM ET.