The Biden junta illegally seized power on November 4, 2020. It began receiving federal taxpayer money in November 24 after the head of the General Services Administration received personal death threats against her, her family, staff, and pets.
- See also: Biden-China collusion
On November 28, 2020 a top Chinese economics professor told students in Beijing how the People's Republic of China was able to easily settle disputes with prior American administrations because they have people at the top of America, specifically on Wall Street. But when President Trump was elected, all that Chinese influence went away. "Wall Street can't fix Trump," the professor said.
The professor also noted how President Trump complained about Hunter Biden having a ‘global foundation’ and confirmed that the Biden family was in bed with Chinese Communists, that they helped him make these global deals.
But because of the lack of influence the Chinese Communists had over the Trump administration, the professor stated that they have people at the “top of America’s core inner circle of power and influence” who went to work to get Biden "elected".
On an evening just prior to the Electoral College certification of the 2020 stolen presidential election, Antifa thugs terrorized the home of Sen. Josh Hawley, where Sen. Hawley's wife and newborn infant were home alone. Sen. Hawley had pledged to contest the results of the stolen election.
During the January 6, 2021 Joint Session of Congress to certify the Electoral College ballots, while tens of thousands peaceful protesters rallied in support of President Trump outside the capitol, chartered vans of Antifa were escorted by state police in black, unmarked SUVs into the midst of the crowd. Capitol Police then removed barriers and waved the crowd in to the Capitol steps. Antifa rioters proceeded to break windows on the U.S. Capitol building and storm the premises. Facial recognition technology identified Antifa members, who had used disguises to infiltrate a pro-Trump protest group, as storming the building. Twitter, in a flimsy attempt to cover for the Antifa punks, falsely claimed that a side-by-side photo comparison of one of the infiltrators (showing him at the Capitol in one photo, and at a BLM rally in June 2019 in the other photo, both of which show him with the same visually distinct tattoos) was "manipulated media" but gave no reason for their false claim.
The proceedings inside the House and Senate chambers were halted, and a Trump supporter who followed the crowd into the Capitol building was summarily executed by Capitol Police.
Following the violence, several Senators withdrew their support of objections to fraudulent electors. One protester posted in social media a statement that he had been paid to disrupt the Trump rally and Congressional proceedings.
Dr. Navid Keshavarz-Nia, with 35 years experience performing technical assessment, mathematical modeling, cyber-attack pattern analysis, and security counterintelligence linked to foreign intelligence service operators, including China, Iran, North Korea, and Russia and who has worked as a consultant and subject-matter expert supporting the Department of Defense, FBI and US Intelligence Community (USIC) agencies such as the DIA, CIA, NSA, NGA [National Geospatial Agency], and the DHS I&A [Office of Intelligence and Analysis] supporting counterintelligence, and law enforcement investigations and whom the New York Times describes as the "always the smartest person in the room, testified under oath Smartmatic and its role in the 2020 Presidential election thusly:
|"In my expert opinion, the DVS [ Dominion Voting Systems ] Democracy Suite, Scytl/SOE Software/eClarity and Smartmatic have not produced auditable results in the 2020 election. It is evident that ballots were not properly validated, system records were not kept, and the system experience considerable instability even several days prior to November 4, 2020 that require DVS to implement software changes at the last minute. In addition, the disparity in data distribution after 4:30 AM on November 4, 2020 indicates significant systemic anomalies that were widespread among all battleground states. The evidence is both extensive and persuasive and indicates large-scale fraud by remote operators.
"I conclude that a combination of lost cryptographic key contained on stolen USB memory cards, serious exploitable system and software vulnerabilities and operating system backdoor in DVS, Scytl, SOE Software/eClarity and Smartmatic created the perfect environment to commit widespread fraud in all states where these systems are installed. My analysis of the 2020 Election from NY Times data shows statistical anomalies across the battleground state votes. These failures are widespread and systemic - and sufficient to invalidate the vote counts.
"I conclude with high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states resulting in a hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred to Vice President Biden. These alterations were the result of systemic and widespread exploitable vulnerabilities in DVS, Scytl/SOE Software and Smartmatic systems that enabled operators to achieve the desired results. In my view, the evidence is overwhelming and incontrovertible."
Top 10 owners
The Top 10 owners of the Biden junta according to FED filings are:
- Bloomberg LP (Michael Bloomberg) $56,796,137
- Future Forward USA (largely Dustin Moskowitz) $29,917,229
- Priorities USA/Priorities USA Action (Hillary Clinton backers) $25,841,199
- Asana (Moskowitz & Rosenstein) $21,937,902
- Sixteen Thirty Fund (dark money) $19,874,655
- Democracy PAC (George Soros) $19,000,000
- Senate Majority PAC (Democrat billionaires) $12,371,874
- American Bridge 21st Century (largely Soros) $10,260,573
- Paloma Partners (Donald Sussman) $9,016,248
- Euclidean Capital (James Simons) $7,006,805
- Ron Klain - right hand henchman
- SmartMatic chairman Peter Neffenger - junta organizer
- CCP spy recruiter Thomas Zimmerman - Special Assistant to the President for Presidential Personnel
- Hunter Biden contact Anthony Blinken - foreign ministry
- Peoples Liberation Army operative Alejandro Mayorkas - department of homeland security
- president of the CAP communist front Neera Tanden - Office of Management and Budget
- Russia collusion hoaxer Jake Sullivan - national security advisor
- Trump-Russia conspirator, torture program cover-up artist and Obama snoop Avril Haines - DNI
- architect of the Syrian refugee crisis and Ruissia collusion hoaxer Lloyd Austin - defense minister
- Jen O’Malley Dillon - in a message of unity called GOP Senators "a bunch of f*****" - deputy chief of staff
- Racist mayor Eric Garcetti - commissar of housing. When objections were raised, Marcia Fudge, who referred to a judge that beat and killed his wife as "a good man who made a mistake", was appointed.
- jihadi Reema Dodin - deputy director Office of Legislative Affairs
- globalist Janet Yellen to merge the indepedent Federal Reserve Board and United States Treasury
- Democrat IT scandal kingpin Xavier Becerra as HHS commissar
- Marxist mayor of the systemically racist South Bend police department Pete Buttigieg - commissar of transportation
- Alcholics Anonymous pitchman Deb Haaland - ministry of the interior
- False prophet of the climate apocalypse John Kerry - climate czar
- Ministry of torture and domestic coups - William Burns
- Libyan slave trader Samantha Power - USAID Administrator
- pseudoscientific racist and anti-Semite Kristen Clarke - DOJ Civil Rights Division
- Cari Kelemen: "AZ BLM rally in June, DC Capital in January at Twitter