Christian Values are the values held by practicing Christians. They are a stark contrast to Atheistic Values and Liberal Values, and well aligned with Conservative Values and Family Values. They include:
- adherence to the Bible as the true word of God and the foundation for morality and civilization
- opposition to the attempts by liberals to create a secular, atheistic society
- rejection of separation of church and state
- rejection of sins, including abortion, homosexuality, and the teaching of heresies
- charitable works
I have held many things in my hands, and I have lost them all; but whatever I have placed in God's hands, that I still possess. Martin Luther.
- The Case for Christian Education, by Israel Wayne of The New American, February 7, 2019.