Dennis Prager (born August 2, 1948) is a popular Jewish Conservative radio talk show host and leader of his online university PragerU.
Prager is known as a defender of Israel and he is opposed to liberal secular organizations like ACLU. Prager is against the legalization of Marijuana. While originally skeptical of Donald Trump, Prager eventually became a strong supporter after seeing the policies he implemented.
- "On the Left, when a white murders blacks, the reason is racism. When a black murders whites, the reason is guns." (August 28, 2015).
- "Now that illegal immigrants have been renamed 'undocumented immigrants,' why not rename bank robberies 'undocumented withdrawals'?" (September 17, 2015).
- "Western civilization has two enemies: A violent external one—Islamism. And a non-violent internal one—Leftism." (November 16, 2015).
- "The greatest threat we face is the people who believe that global warming is the greatest threat we face." (November 18, 2015).
- "The Left says Muslim terrorists aren't Muslim, but they say Timothy McVeigh—a professed agnostic—was a Christian." (November 20, 2015).
- "The news media in the West pose a far greater danger to Western civilization than Russia does."
- ↑ http://www.prageruniversity.com/
- ↑ https://www.nationalreview.com/articles/342709/marijuana-gift-left-america-s-youth-dennis-prager
- ↑ Kraychik, Robert (January 26, 2018). Dennis Prager: ‘My Opposition to Donald Trump Was Wrong,’ He Is a ‘Great President’. Breitbart News. Retrieved January 26, 2018.
- ↑ Prager on Twitter