Epic Privacy Browser
Epic Privacy Browser is a free web browser program which is focused primarily on user privacy. Rather than having a private mode which may be enabled, such a "mode" is always active. It blockes various ads and trckers, and also offers an integrated VNP/Proxy option, to connect anonymously to websites. This browser uses the Chroimum engine, so it will generally load websites much like Google Chrome.
- Privacy-Centric, ads and trackers are blocked
- Always in privacy "mode"
- Integrated VPN which may be toggled on and off
- Separate processes (threads) for each tab to provided added security and stability
- All Google tracking features integrated in the Chromium engine were removed
- VPN may trigger extra authentication systems on some websites
- Numerous processes (threads) may consume more RAM (temporary system memory)
- Integrated ad-blocker may result is reduced functionality (some websites are designed this way to force visitors to view ads)
- Does not support external password managers, but does offer its own
- "Some websites don't work, or work strangely" and "Search engine skips some standard search modifiers" -PCMag
- Closed source, proprietary code (the public should not disassemble and view the source code)