- Richard B. Spencer, Alt-Right leader. The alt-right advocate Vox Day rejects the notion that Spencer is alt-right and provides evidence that Spencer is a leftist.
A fascist and possibly an atheist
Richard Weikart, Professor of Modern European History, California State University Stanislaus, theorizes that Hitler was a pantheist (which is a type of atheism). See the video: What were Hitler’s religious beliefs? by Richard Weikart
Causes of Atheofascism
- There is no God.
- Nothing caused everything for no reason.
- There is no ultimate purpose for anything.
- There is no afterlife.
- Human beings are just animals.
- There is no objective morality (follows necessarily from 1, 2, 3, 5).
- There is no ultimate accountability (follows necessarily from 1-6).
- There is no free will (follows from 5).
- There is no guilt or innocence in a moral sense (follows from 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8).
Evolutionism is often a very significant factor in terms of an individual becoming an atheist (See also: Causes of atheism). The atheistic philosophy of Social Darwinism provides the basis for Nazi racial theory. The amoral foundations of atheism and Darwinism similarly abet fascist crimes.
Fascistic methods used by atheists
Atheists have repeatedly used heavy-handed means to force their agenda on other people. For example, in the West, atheists demand evolutionism dominate schools. Similarly, in the former USSR and in modern China, atheists have persecuted religious people in order to force their beliefs on them.
- Dicky Spencer's Dance Party
- What were Hitler’s religious beliefs? by Richard Weikart