- Richard B. Spencer, Alt-Right leader. The alt-right advocate Vox Day rejects the notion that Spencer is alt-right and provides evidence that Spencer is a leftist.
A fascist and possibly an atheist
Richard Weikart, Professor of Modern European History, California State University Stanislaus, theorizes that Hitler was a pantheist (which is a type of atheism). See the video: What were Hitler’s religious beliefs? by Richard Weikart
Causes of Atheofascism
- There is no God.
- Nothing caused everything for no reason.
- There is no ultimate purpose for anything.
- There is no afterlife.
- Human beings are just animals.
- There is no objective morality (follows necessarily from 1, 2, 3, 5).
- There is no ultimate accountability (follows necessarily from 1-6).
- There is no free will (follows from 5).
- There is no guilt or innocence in a moral sense (follows from 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8).
Evolutionism is often a very significant factor in terms of an individual becoming an atheist (See also: Causes of atheism). The atheistic philosophy of Social Darwinism provides the basis for Nazi racial theory. The amoral foundations of atheism and Darwinism similarly abet fascist crimes.
- Dicky Spencer's Dance Party
- What were Hitler’s religious beliefs? by Richard Weikart