Essay: You obviously don't understand how science works
Quote for evolutionist to daily ponder: "So called evolutionary "science" is like sausages. If you want to continue to believe in evolution; it is better not to see how it is being made." - Anonymous (derived from a Otto von Bismarck quote)
- Resources for leaving atheism and becoming a Christian
- Evidence for Christianity
- Theory of Evolution and Cases of Fraud, Hoaxes and Speculation
- Comedy and satires concerning atheism and evolution (Large collection of comedy and satire concerning atheism and evolution)
- Atheists clinging to 19th century "science"
- Christianity and science
- Methodological naturalism
- Atheism and deception
- Creation scientists tend to win the creation vs. evolution debates
- Barrett, Paul H. Darwin on Man 1974:276
- American Scientist May 1977:323
- Ernst Mayr, Systematics and the Origin of Species (New York: Dover Publications, 1942), p. 296
- Quoted in Strobel, Lee, The case for Faith, p.107.