Federal Aviation Administration
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is a federal agency which regulates air commerce to promote aviation safety.
Federal Aviation Regulations are the rules and regulations, which govern the operation of aircraft, airways, and airmen.
During the Obama Administration, the FAA issued new hiring rules for air traffic controllers which placed achieving diversity over ensuring that new employees were talented, educated, and even knew what they were doing.
- ↑ http://avn.faa.gov/index.asp?xml=ifp/gloss
- ↑ Multiple references:
- Obama-era FAA hiring rules place diversity ahead of airline safety, attorney tells Tucker Carlson. Fox News. June 2, 2018. Retrieved June 6, 2018.
- Duke, Selwyn (June 5, 2018). Danger in the Skies: Obama Dumbed-down Air-traffic Controllers With “Diversity” Rules. The New American. Retrieved June 6, 2018.
- Haverluck, Michael F. (June 3, 2018). Obama put diversity over safety at FAA. OneNewsNow. Retrieved June 6, 2018.
- Poor, Jeff (June 2, 2018). Aviation Attorney to Tucker Carlson: FAA Is Putting Diversity Ahead of Safety. Breitbart News. Retrieved June 6, 2018.