Rachel Meghan Markle (born in 4 August 1981 in Los Angeles) is duchess of Susex and former actress and current wife of Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex. She labels herself as Mixed race, her father is white and her mother is half black. She is known for her hatred and hateful liberal beliefs and hypocrisy. Since her marriage to prince Harry in 2018, her relationship resented with Royal family. Her relationship with her father and her paternal brother and sister is also bad, since they accused her of using her father until his bankruptcy in 2016. Because of her liberal hatred, she refused to meet president Donald Trump, despite being herself an American citizen. She was formerly married and divorced with American film producer Trevor Engelson.
In March 2021, in an interview with Oprah Winfrey, she (ungratefully) accused the British royal family of racism. She pretends that the royal family tried to cancel her marriage to former Prince Harry, despite the royal family spending nearly 10 million dollars on her wedding to Harry. She also pretends that the UK Royal family doesn't like her son's skin color, despite her son having white skin color. She lives with her husband in a highly privilege life in California with money and guards of the Royal family.
- ↑ Meghan Markle’s Estranged Brother Writes a Letter to Prince Harry (EXCLUSIVE)
- ↑ Meghan Markle news: Is THIS why Meghan won’t meet Trump when he visits the UK?
- ↑ Letters to the editor: 'Methinks Meghan Markle doth protest too much'
- ↑ Prince Harry’s Net Worth Reveals if He’s Still Getting Money From the Palace After His Royal Exit
- ↑ Prince William & Kate Middleton Reportedly Deny Asking About Archie's Skin Color