Michael Strickland is a journalist and Second Amendment activist who reported on far-leftist politicians and corruption in Portland, Oregon.
In 2015 Strickland was assaulted, robbed and seriously injured by an anti-gun activist named Skye Fitzgerald. Although the attack was caught on video, Multnomah County refused to prosecute Fitzgerald. Strickland was unable to work for months due to his injuries.
On July 7, 2016 Michael Strickland was assaulted in a pre-planned attack by a large Black Lives Matter mob on the streets of Portland. Strickland pulled a lawfully concealed handgun, warned his attackers to stay back, and made every effort to withdraw. Strickland was then arrested by Portland Police dressed in riot gear, charged with menacing, and released.
The following day Strickland arrived in court for arraignment. The Multnomah County district attorney charged Strickland with 21 multiple felonies, and Strickland was hauled off to jail with a quarter of a million-dollar bail placed on him.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/user/LaughingAtLiberals
- ↑ http://www.victoriataft.com/rewind-tape-da-refused-charge-anti-gun-filmmaker-vicious-videotaped-beatdown-strickland/
- ↑ http://www.brettsanders.me/pro-gun-videographer-hospitalized-after-brutal-assault-by-anti-gun-filmmaker/
- ↑ https://www.oregonfirearms.org/vendetta
- Victoria Taft Strickland Archive