Richard W. Rahn is the chairman of the Institute for Global Economic Growth, and an adjunct fellow of Discovery Institute. He is also a senior fellow at the Cato Institute.
Dr. Richard W. Rahn, a senior fellow with the Cato Institute, currently serves as a member of the Board of Directors of the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority ... , Chairman of the Institute for Global Economic Growth, and Chairman of the Advisory Board of the European Center for Economic Growth. In addition, he writes a weekly economic column for The Washington Times which appears in many other newspapers around the world.
He teaches that:
- lower tax rates lead to higher growth because they reduce the disincentives for working and investing 
- "Everyone who has ever taken basic economics should know a lower tax rate on an investment (i.e., the capital-gains tax) will lead a higher rate of return" 
- public school teachers are biased toward the public sector and are anti-business <ref=bio/>
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Dangerous delusions - Washington Times commentary
- ↑ Richard W. Rahn Senior Fellow bio at the Cato Institute website
- ↑ Technology and Democracy Project - citing Washington Times April 5, 2007