Miller is a graduate of Duke University.
Miller wrote President Trump's acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention becoming his day-to-day speechwriter on the campaign. He has worked in Congress for his whole professional life. He became communications director for Sen. Jeff Sessions.
Leftists have harshly and falsely attacked Miller for his conservative views, including some absurd but widely publicized attacks, as commentator Andrew Stiles satirically noted. He has been falsely and wrongfully labeled a "white nationalist", even though he is Jewish.
- Bedard, Paul (October 22, 2019). Stephen Miller pushback: ‘Permanent bureaucracy a mortal threat to America’. Washington Examiner. Retrieved October 22, 2019.
- Multiple references:
- Morris, Kyle (April 8, 2019). Ilhan Omar Falsely Claims Jewish Trump Adviser ‘Stephen Miller Is a White Nationalist’. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 8, 2019.
- Caruso, Justin (April 9, 2019). Hollywood Attacks Stephen Miller After Kirstjen Nielsen Resigns: ‘Reincarnation of Adolf Hitler’. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 10, 2019.
- Spero, Aryeh (December 25, 2019). Rabbi Spero: Stephen Miller Unjustly Maligned by Political Left. Breitbart News. Retrieved December 25, 2019.
- Stiles, Andrew (August 17, 2018). Stephen Miller is Using Trump to Install a Subversive Socialist Agenda. I Know Because We Shared an Incubator as Infants. The Washington Free Beacon. Retrieved August 17, 2018.
- Two references: