From Conservapedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Aqueous dissonance is not the chemical term. Google it and see how many hits you get. It doesn't even make much sense given the meaning of dissonance. The proper term is aqueous dissociation, as in aqueous dissociation constant, so I'm gonna change it. Keysersoze 21:54, 29 June 2010 (EDT)