Talk:Anthropogenic global warming theory
Another political claim by liberals:
- A majority of climate scientists and some politicians say that mankind is responsible for more than half of the warming.
Is there a survey or something to support this claim? --Ed Poor Talk 19:09, 10 July 2007 (EDT)
- I don't know about the politicians claim, but for the scientist they probably reference to one, or more of the following:
- http://tigger.uic.edu/~pdoran/012009_Doran_final.pdf (scientist survey)
- http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/full/306/5702/1686# (peer reviewed papers and how many agree on anthropogenic climate change)
- Clin 09:25, 8 April 2010 (EDT)