Right...the other link to Dvorak is Leos Janacek. Together the three of them are the giants of Czech national music from the mid 19th deep into the 20th. AlanE 19:44, 1 October 2008 (EDT)
Well done! You included the quartets and the wonderful trio! Saved me a job. AlanE 14:57, 2 October 2008 (EDT)
- David. Sorry Guv. The reversion of the closing bracket was a mistake as you have probably realised. It was collateral damage. As an American, you would understand that.
- I have two great faults when writing (plus a thousand small ones))) The first is: I am a commaNazi. Or even a member of the commateriat. The second is: I have a pathological forgetfulness when it comes to closing the bracket.
- AlanE (talk) 23:55, 21 October 2016 (EDT)
- No problem, we all tend to notice some things more than others--that's one good reason why we're all doing this together. I also make a variety of errors some of which you know of, and all of which I will refrain from listing at this time. You've caught more of my errors than I have of yours, I'm sure.
- As long as you're a friendly, conservative commaNazi, we're glad to have you on board. Just please don't shoot my "NaziBot"...or me... while you're being a Nazi. :) --David B (TALK) 02:17, 23 October 2016 (EDT)
- Apologies for misunderstanding your political stance. Some research might have been a good idea! However, I do recognize that you have been here pretty much from the start--I didn't mean "newly on board" but more like "still on board". I guess it's good I could make you laugh anyway...one way or another. --David B (TALK) 18:30, 23 October 2016 (EDT)