Talk:Mole (chemistry)

From Conservapedia
Jump to: navigation, search

This article should be moved to mole(measurement unit) or something similar , and in its place a disambiguation page should be created. I'd do it, but I don't have move powers. Other uses of this term include:

  • skin defect
  • espionage/sabatage

Etc. User:PheasantHunter/FullSig 17:06, 26 July 2007 (EDT)