Mary Elizabeth "Tipper" Gore (born 1948) is an author, photographer, and the wife of former vice president and Presidential candidate Al Gore. The Gores have four children: Karenna (b. 1973), Kristin (b. 1977), Sarah (b. 1979), and Albert (b. 1982). In the 1980s, her crusade against explicit lyrics in popular music led to the introduction of Parental Advisory labels on albums.
- The Spirit of Family (2002)
- From the Bottom of Our Hearts (2002)
- Raising PG Kids in an X Rated Society (1987)
- Picture This: A Visual Diary (1996)
- Joined at the Heart: The Transformation of the American Family (2002)