God bless + everyone who reads this page! I was delighted to find this Conservapedia when I was searching a topic. I read the Conservapedia Commandments and how this service to the public differs so radically from Wikipedia.
I love Jesus our Lord, the Only-begotten Son of the Father, Who has sent the Holy Spirit to lead us into all truth, and I felt an immense relief to find Him honored here.
I am an adult convert. I have been Baptised. Born 1 February 1947, never married (but came close four times), and wholeheartedly support the one-man-one-woman plan of Holy Matrimony.
No children. Retired. I help take care of my mother (17 years older than I am).
I have an encyclopedic interest in almost everything, and am well-informed about a few worthwhile topics, like history, science, health care, the United States Marine Corps, films in general, and Holy Scripture. More particularly I have a strong interest in Christian apologetics and the historical development of Heresies, Denominations and the New Age Movement. "I've been there, done that, and I know where it's not!" I know Jesus is the LORD--New Testament Koine Greek: "kurios".
I really hope to have a mutually uplifting experience with you in helping where I can, to provide useful, factual, reliable information for our readers. I thank God you are here. Pax vobis
- --Dataclarifier 12:03, 4 October 2014 (EDT)
For those who wish to more completely assess my conservative Christian commitment and the level of my expertise, I can now happily provide here links to some key articles I originally created for Conservapedia:
- Essay: How to choose a Bible 16:00, 16 January 2015
- Literalist Bible chronology 12:00, 4 January 2015
- Badger skins (Bible) 17:59, 7 November 2014
- Historical-critical method (Higher criticism) 03:16, 18 November 2014
- Epistles of Ignatius 15:12, 7 February 2015
- Contributions to article Bible
Since January 2015 I have compiled, edited and authored the following articles (in this sequence):
- Swinburne's argument from religious experience (my final finishing edit 17:57, 16 March 2015)
- Argument from religious experience (my final finishing edit 13:05, 27 February 2015)
- Philosophical naturalism (my final finishing edit 20:42, 23 September 2015)
- Social Services (my final finishing edit 03:58, 24 October 2015
- --Dataclarifier (talk) 10:51, 23 October 2015 (EDT)
30 November 2015 I have completed my last article, above, and am no longer physically able to do another, due to deteriorating eyesight. I have enjoyed contributing and my thanks and prayers and best wishes to all the staff and Administrators and Stewards. I'll still be around to make minor improvements or corrections or small contributions to existing articles as I find occasion to do so. I wish you well.
- --Dataclarifier (talk) 23:11, 22 January 2016 (EST)
Most probably due to God's granting the prayers of some here at Conservapedia, I have regained some measure of health and have been able to create the following articles:
— and the major encyclopedic New Testament feature
- Harmony of the Gospel (Conservative Version) with balanced marginal notes.
My gratitude to and prayers for all who prayed for me. May God bless you all (y'all). I hope that these articles have been helpful to all readers who have been and even now are being called upon to "give a reason for the hope that we have in Jesus Christ" (see 1 Peter 3:15). Semper Fidelis ! Vivat Jesum !
- ----Dataclarifier (talk) 17:22, 25 September 2016 (EDT)