My name is Joe.
- Welcome, I presume you are no relation to User:Jennisuk who was blocked by TK in October? :) BrianCo 18:24, 28 January 2008 (EST)
- As a matter of fact im the same person, but after getting no reply from TK when asked about my block, i made a new account, this doesnt cause any problems does it? Jennisuk2 18:27, 28 January 2008 (EST)
- The only reason that appears when i try to edit when logged in on that account is "bye", the account was set up in March 2007. I was blocked before by TK but this turned out to be a mistake and was rectified after i queried it. Im quite happy to be obliging, thanks for listening! Jennisuk2 18:39, 28 January 2008 (EST)
- Strictly it goes against Conservapedia policy. But considering that the time between your last good edit and the block appears to be quite long, no reason was given for the block and the fact that the blocking sysop is no longer active here then I personally see no problem with you returning. BrianCo 18:41, 28 January 2008 (EST)
- Jennisuk I will unblock your previous account and block this one after 10 minutes in case you prefer not to use your original account. BrianCo 18:43, 28 January 2008 (EST)
- Thank you very much, thats much appreciated! Jennisuk2 18:45, 28 January 2008 (EST)