Why Koba? Surely not because it was Stalins nickname? Bohdan 14:38, 29 February 2008 (EST)
- Be productive, or your account will be blocked, and it won't be a short block next time.--Aschlafly 17:32, 29 February 2008 (EST)
- Being productive means not filling Conservapedia with false information and refusing to change it even when the truth is pointed out. Being productive means correcting errors when they are found. If I let the statement that Churchill was homeschooled stand, I will in effect be vandalising CP, as that statement is untrue, and I have provided you with sufficient corroborative envidence that it is untrue. Churchill was educated at schools from the age of 8. That is fact. Anything else is wrong. He was not homeschooled, and insistence that he was makes CP inaccurate and open to ridicule. Koba 17:35, 29 February 2008 (EST)
- You're welcome - I know from experience how easily these things creep in! Koba 08:22, 1 March 2008 (EST)
Nice totals on your edit counter above (lower-right link in the welcome bar!--Aschlafly 08:50, 1 March 2008 (EST)
- Thank you - I shall try to continue like that. It's enjoyable writing about things that interest me, and writing about topics related to my studies helps me to order my thoughts (and to have handy aide memoires). Koba 08:52, 1 March 2008 (EST)
- <exhales slowly> Thanks, Brian, I should have checked. Will do as you suggest. Koba 11:29, 1 March 2008 (EST)
You'd be surprised by the things I know. For example: Always cite and give credit to your sources, even if in the public domain. Conservapedia's Manual of Style assists new wiki users on how to put footnotes in an article. In addition, Conservapedia's Manual of Style shows new Conservapedia wiki users how to flag an article or section of an article which is uncited.
My point is it lifts up the standard of CP when everything is referenced, that's one thing WP beats us to the ground with. DLerner 12:46, 12 March 2008 (EDT)
- You know, you really ought to sign your name... I prefer to think of myself as witty rather then a parodist.
- But seriously, if you have any doubts about my sincerity, take a look at my contributions DLerner 12:54, 12 March 2008 (EDT)