|Party Chairman||Tom Van Grieken|
|Senate Leader||Anke Van dermeersch|
|House Leader|| Chris Janssens|
|Headquarters|| Madouplein 8 bus 4|
|Political position|| Fiscal: |
Social: Flemish Nationalism
|International affiliation|| Europe of Nations and Freedom|
Movement for a Europe of Nations and Freedom
|Color(s)||Yellow - Black|
Vlaams Belang surged in the local, national, and European elections on May 26, 2019, taking second place in Flanders.
- ↑ https://www.menleuropa.eu/
- ↑ Multiple references:
- Blenkinsop, Philip (May 26, 2019). Flemish far right gains in Belgian 'Super Sunday' elections. Reuters. Retrieved May 27, 2019.
- Van Dorpe, Simon; Cerulus, Laurens; Cokelaere, Hanne (May 26, 2019). Far-right surge in triple election shocks Belgium. Politico. Retrieved May 27, 2019.
- Vlaams Belang surges, N-VA biggest. VRT. May 26, 2019. Retrieved May 27, 2019.
- Martens, John (May 26, 2019). Belgian Establishment Suffers Poll Loss as Far Right Surges. Bloomberg. Retrieved May 27, 2019.
- Tomlinson, Chris (May 30, 2019). Excluded From National Politics For Decades, Voters Support Belgian Populist Party Joining Government. Breitbart News. Retrieved May 30, 2019.
- Official website (In Dutch)