Essay:Top Causes of Rejecting Conservativism
|!||This Is An Original Work.|
Contributors should add their signatures to the end section. If published, a notice will be posted and, if desired, contributors will be recognized.
Here is a growing list of the top causes of rejecting conservativism:
- liberal indoctrination in schools. It takes about one year to undo each month-worth of indoctrination.
- personal addictions or activities, often self-destructive, that are criticized by conservatives
- jobs dependent on liberal ideology, such as gambling, pornography, media and government
- habitual reading of the liberal newspapers. We are what we read.
- poor upbringing, leading to being easily fooled by superficial liberal arguments, or by liberal demonizing of conservatives
- a desire to fit in with liberals and be liked by them
- a belief in materialism, and thereby a rejection of platonic concepts used by conservativism
- a lack of open-mindedness in considering ideas unfamiliar to their education or background
- a cartoonish view of conservatives and conservative principles
- a lack of recognition of the power of conservative benefits
- a reliance on "feelings", a product of culture, over faith, logic, and facts
- enjoyment in misleading or deceiving others
Feel free to add to this list, or change their priority