Accuracy In Media
Accuracy in Media is a media watchdog website specializing in exposing liberal media bias. The creators of the site noted that when liberals spoke on their pet causes, that they often received press attention. But when they would make outlandish statements, these statements were often ignored and not mentioned. The goal of Accuracy in Media is to record the outlandish statements that the "main stream" press would not. They were founded by Reed Irvine.
Cliff Kincaid is the director of the organization.
Accuracy in Media (AIM) and KAL 007
AIM has championed the cause of rectifying the media understanding of the shootdown of Korean Airlines Flight 007 in 1983 and its aftermath. It has done that by sponsoring two speaking engagements in Washington for the Director of the International Committee for the Rescue of KAL 007 Survivors, Bert Schlossberg, and by publishing the Committee's conclusions concerning survivors to this great tragedy.
- Official Website for Accuracy in Media
- Official Website for Accuracy in Media - What Liberals Say
- AIM column on KAL 007 - "Let's Ask Putin"
- AIM Column on KAL 007 - "Put it to Putin"
- AIM column on KAL 007 - "Questions for President Putin"
- Accuracy In Media report on KAL 007 "Hold Russia Accountable For KAL 007 Shootdown"
- International Committee for the Rescue of KAL 007 Survivors