Ahmad Aliwi Al Issa
Ten victims of the shooting ranged from ages 20–65, including the police officer, father of 7, Eric Talley who rushed to the scene. Some stood on line to get the vaccine against COVID-19.
In court, days later, he was accused also of trying to kill another police officer. He bought a Ruger AR-556 six days earlier (passing background check) and was seen "playing" with machine gun earlier by family, who did NOT contact authorities.
According to some observers on the case: "this guy's Facebook posts look like right out of the textbook of Islamic propaganda."
He used to post online devotedly, extensively for/about Islam. And in Apr 14, 2019 wrote that he is happy, unlike so many with fake smiles, adding "#stopactinglike a fag." Years earlier he threatened to kill "everybody". He was arrested in 2017 for violently attacking a classmate. He portrayed himself as a victim. “He would talk about him being Muslim and how if anybody tried anything, he would file a hate crime and say they were making it up,” witness said.
Radical bigoted father - Moustafa
His father Moustafa Al Issa (b. March 10, 1959) posted anti-Christian anti-Jewish pro Arab-Palestine and racist anti Obama posts. Including citing that "ISIS was is made" by "impure black Obama," [Sic] (March 22, 2019); and that Shiites are "just like Christians and Jews and what they know that they are just stray animals, God created them for hell exclusively," [Sic] (April 5, 2016); that "Palestine is Arab and will remain Arab," [Sic] that "Trump and the stinky Yahweh swim opposite the current Palestine is Arab." [Sic] (January 29, 2020); that "Turkey and its government advocates the vulnerable and rakes their hand and applies the slogan of the Islamic brothers, so for the sake of Allah and its enemies, all of them, the first of them Arab rulers for the sake of Satan, and I do not think the soldiers of Satan will win." [Sic] (April 7, 2020).
That his son-in-law told the Sun-Times that he is "distraught," came after Moustafa's posting were already exposed online.
His brother owns the family restaurant 'Sultan Grill.'
Liberals rushed to blame "white man" before the shooter as an Arab Muslim was revealed. VP Kamala Harris ' niece, 'Meena Harris' Tweet Blaming White Men for Boulder Shooting Got 6,500 Retweets, 35K Likes Before Deletion.
Tariq NasheedProminent race baiter Tariq Allah Nasheed (Tariq Elite) tweeted:
"White supremacists are trying their hardest to deflect from the fact the Boulder suspect is WHITE. Syrians in America are legally, politically & socially WHITE. Their white status is well documented in court cases Terms like ‘muslim’, ‘Arab’, ‘islamic’ doesn’t change whiteness."
(He is fascist Farrakhan's fan, promoting racism, "is notorious for his misogynistic.. xenophobic and often ahistorical commentary on Blackness in America," and is a "conspiracy buff.").
Ilhan Omar's tweet
Ilhan Omar was slammed on her tweet lamenting how Aliwi's race is front and center. Many reminded that the shooter was actually denounced as "white" initially by liberals, until his true identity came out.
Critics also slammed Omar and referenced one of her tweets from a week earlier where hypocrtical Omar herself mentioned how the Atlanta shooting was carried out by a white man.
Some saw her tweet, in a way, sugarcoating the Massacre.
- 2021CR497 People of the State of Colorado v. Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa
- Suspect Charged With 10 Counts of Murder in Boulder, Colo., Shooting The New York Times, Mar 23, 2021
- Dara Bitler, Suspect in Boulder King Soopers shooting appears in court; accused of attempting to murder a 2nd BPD officer KDVR, Mar 25, 2021
- Travis Caldwell, Samira Said, Ray Sanchez and Mallika Kallingal, Boulder shooting suspect passed background check, gun shop owner says CNN, March 27, 2021
- Colorado suspect got assault weapon 6 days before shooting AP, Mar 23, 2021
- Eric Larsen, Arrest documents for Boulder shooting suspect detail how deadly rampage unfolded Coloradoan, Mar 23, 2021
- Boulder King Soopers' shooter methodically picked his targets: witnesses Raw Story, Mar 23, 2021
- Boulder Shooting: Police Identify Suspected Gunman, Say He's Facing 10 Murder Charges NPR, Mar 23, 2021
- Sara Dorn, Accused Boulder gunman Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa was ‘laughing’ during massacre: report NY Post, Mar 27, 2021
- Z Jasser, Jasser: Colorado Shooter’s Facebook Posts Look like Islamist Propaganda Center for Security Policy, Mar 24, 2021
- Emma Colton, shooting suspect praises Islam and laments not having a girlfriend, Washington Examiner, Mar 23, 3021
- Shayla Raquel @shaylaleeraquel Tweeted (Mar 23, 2021):
The #Boulder #Colorado shooter at King Soopers has been named: Ahmad Al Issa. Here are a few screenshots from his FB
- Jon Lockett Grant Hodgson, HE WAS SCARY' Boulder suspect Ahmad Alissa had temper like a ‘demon’ & ‘threatened to KILL EVERYONE’ after being branded ‘terrorist’ The Sun, Mar 25 2021
- S Bradbury, C Swanson, J Meyer & N Phillips, Boulder shooting suspect Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa was short-tempered, violent, former teammates say Mercury News, Mar 26, 2021
- Grant Hodgson, GRIEF TO HORROR Boulder ‘shooter’ Ahmad Alissa’s family thought he was VICTIM of massacre before learning he was actually the ‘killer’
- Alissa Criminal Mischief
- Moustafa Al-Issa father of Boulder mass shooter: anti-Chrisian, anti-Jewish, racist anti-black, pro Arab-"palestine", DP, Mar 24, 2021
- Suspect’s Father Posted These Disgusting Statements, March 23, 2021.
Now let’s take a look at Ahmad Al-Issa’s Trump hating, Christian hating, Jew hating, white hating daddy’s Facebook posts. Curiously he was not banned by Facebook. Wonder why...
- A Schneider, Suspect in Boulder shooting had previously alarmed classmates with violent outbursts The Washington Post, Mar 23, 2021
- Matthew Impelli, Meena Harris' Tweet Blaming White Men for Boulder Shooting Got 6,500 Retweets, 35K Likes Before Deletion, Newsweek, Mar 23, 2021
- DrJohn, Professional race baiter harasses a mentally ill gay white kid into a breakdown, Flopping Aces, 04-28-21.
- R Spencer, "Boulder Shooter is ISIS Sympathizer, Leftists Hardest Hit, FPM, Mar 24, 2021.
- Per his tweets honoring Lois Farrakhan, examples: 2020, 2021 propagating for his so-called "honorable" Minister.
- ((( Rebecca ))) (@dorothyofisrael) Tweeted (Apr 13, 2022):
I’ve been exposed to Tariq Nasheed’s extremism, and racism. I’ve been attacked by him. Now that’s it’s clear that he radicalized a black nationalist terrorist (with the help from Farrakhan), can @TwitterSafety recognize the filth on the platform, and remove it?
- Bero, Tayo. "How Steve Harvey Birthed A Generation Of Black Male Relationship 'Experts' & Why Black Women Follow Them". www.refinery29.com. Refinery29.
- Stephen Kearse, "Wild Speculation Isn't Worth Much. A 'Theory,' However...", The New York Times, Dec 19, 2018.
- Lia Eustachewich, Ilhan Omar ripped for tweet about Boulder shooting suspect’s race, NY Post, March 24, 2021
- Emily Crane, Ilhan Omar faces backlash for claiming a mass shooter's race is only 'front and center when they aren't white' - one week after saying 'white mass murderers are protected by cops', Dailymail, 24 Mar 2021
- Saffron Worldview, Omar & US Media Rationalise Boulder Massacre By Ahmad Alissa,
March 25, 2021.
Notably, the controversial Islamist jihad supporter Congresswoman, Ilhan Omar who likes to herself make ‘racist’ comments against white Christians and infamous for being bigoted ... ronically tweeted stating, “The shooters race or ethnicity seems front and center when they aren’t white. Otherwise, it’s just a mentally ill young man.”
It is pertinent to note that Omar had earlier made outrageously flippant comments about 9/11 terror attacks which raised a lot of outrage in the social media.Also, Omar’s comments and avid support to Islamist terrorists and secessionists of Kashmir is well known.