Barack Hussein Obama's unlawful acts
(Redirected from Barack Obama's unlawful acts)
A growing list of crimes committed by the Obama Administration that violate current U.S. laws.
|“|| Any government that willfully violates the rule of law and encroaches on the rights of the people ceases to be a legitimate government.
- Lying under oath.
- The government's bailout of American International Group (AIG) is sharia-compliant, in violation of the U.S. Constitution's Establishment Clause.
- Illegally seized control of GM and Chrysler without proper authorization from Congress.
- Fired whistle-blower Gerald Walpin for doing his job as Inspector-General that investigates corruption, waste, and fraud in government programs.
- Promoting abortion in Kenya with the use of taxpayer money.
- Giving $900 million in aid to a designated terror organization in Gaza.
- Mandates universal healthcare program forcing Americans to pay or go to jail.
- Collecting data on fellow Americans who oppose healthcare reform with email@example.com 
- Bribing officials for their votes on healthcare.
- Deceitfully presenting paid spokesmen as independent impartial supporters of Obamacare, at least one instance of a fake doctor.
- Issuing Obamacare waivers 
- Judge Roger Vinson declared the individual mandate of ObamaCare to be unconstitutional, nullifying the entire law. Obama ignores the ruling.
- Placing the U.S. Census Bureau under the supervision of the White House Chief of Staff, by law the Department of Commerce.
- Obama's Justice Department Attorney General Eric Holder is complicit in smuggling weapons, Obama signed off on funding 
- Manipulating jobs by hiring and rehiring Census workers.
- Giving enemy combatants American rights.
- Creating false districts and assigning stimulus funds to those districts.
- Willful failure to enforce immigration laws.
- Willful failure to enforce Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) law.
- Violating federal law prohibiting the use of appropriated funds for publicity or propaganda purposes.
- Violation of tax codes by releasing private tax details to the public when attacking Koch Industries.
- Targeting an American citizen for assassination, violating rights and without due process of the law.
- Offered Congressman Joe Sestak a federal job in exchange for his withdrawal from the primary against incumbent U.S. Senator Arlen Specter.
- Obama Administration is imposing a de facto ban on deep water drilling despite Federal Judge Martin Feldman holding Obama in contempt.
- Committing U.S. Forces to combat operations without congressional authorization.
- Ignoring law as specified by the War Powers Resolution.
- Barack Hussein Obama signs 2011 legislation that included the elimination of nine "czars". He decides to ignore the law regarding czars.
- Created a taxpayer-funded position, Director of Progressive Media & Online Response, to promote Obama's incumbent candidacy, in violation of the Hatch Act.
- Obama films campaign ad in White House in violation of FEC laws.
- Obama defying federal law by continuing to fund ACORN.
- Democrat donors, with Obama administration ties, secured a $500 million loan for solar firm Solyndra that went bankrupt in yet another corruption scandal.
- Collecting data on fellow Americans with the Obama campaign website AttackWatch.com.
- White House violates federal law regarding the 2011 Department of Defense appropriations bill by holding bilateral talks with the Chinese government.
- Obamagate timeline 2009-2015
- Obamagate timeline 2016 election year
- Russiagate timeline 2017
- Russiagate timeline 2018
- Obama's second term agenda
- Operation Fast and Furious
- Libyan uprising 2011
- Project Cassandra
- Obama war crimes
- AIG bailout alleged to aid sharia-compliance, One News Now, June 11, 2010
- A violation of the 5th Amendment regarding due process and fair compensation
- Gerald Walpin speaks the inside story of the AmeriCorps firing, Washingtonexaminer.com
- Obama fires watchdog who barked at his crony Rush Limbaugh calls action illegal, WND.com, June 13, 2009
- Gerald Walpin is Not Afraid, RushLimbaugh.com, June 18, 2009
- White House Backs Kenyan Constitution Allowing Abortion, FOX News, July 6, 2010
- GOP Lawmaker Blasts White House for $23M Spent on Kenya Constitution Vote,FOXNews, July 21, 2010
- A violate of section 301c of the Foreign Assistance Act.
- The Gaza Aid Package: Time to Rethink U.S. Foreign Assistance to the Palestinians, Heritage.org, March 9, 2009
- Barack Obama announces $400m aid package to Gaza and West Bank, Guardian.uk, June 9, 2010
- Visiting journalist finds Hamas is stealing Gaza's aid, Israel Today, September 22, 2010
- White House Move to Collect 'Fishy' Info May Be Illegal, Critics Say, August 7, 2009
- White House Actions Might Be Unlawful, RedState.com, August 5, 2009
- Health care event attendee lied about being doctor, Houston Chronicle, August 13, 2009
- Roxana Mayer Invited to Town Hall by Obama Organizer Who Sported Che Guevara Poster at Obama Campaign Office, Patterco's, August 14, 2009
- Are Health-Care Waivers Unconstitutional?, National Review, February 8, 2011
- Someone in Congress knew about Gunrunner, and Obama signed funding for it into law, pajamas media, July 7, 2011
- Arizona Immigration Law Author: Failure to Enforce Law Impeachable Offense, Newsmax, August 5, 2010
- Fowler, Geoffrey A. and Perez, Evan. "Shift on Gay-Marriage Law Will Affect Array of Policies." Wall Street Journal, February 25, 2011. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703905404576164840666335146.html
- Scathing Congress report slams Obama's 'covert, criminal activity, WND.com, August 16, 2010
- Signs of a Failed Stimulus, GOP Oversight and Reform
- Koch Industries Lawyer to White House: How Did You Get Our Tax Information?, Week Standard, September 20, 2010
- Obama Use of Foe's Tax Records Reviewed, Newsmax, October 6, 2010
- Judge Throws Out Challenge to Targeted Assassination, ABC News, December 7, 2010
- see: Jobsgate
- An Illegal Drilling Ban, Wall Street Journal, February 24, 2011
- Lawmakers Demand Explanation From White House as Libya War Deadline Arrives, Fox News, May 20, 2011
- Obama Keeps 'Czars' Despite Budget Deal That Eliminated Them, Fox News, April 16, 2011
- Report: Obama Films Campaign Ad In White House, Possibly Violating FEC Laws?, Real Clear Politics, June 27, 2011
- Obama Gives New Grant to ACORN; Did He Violate Federal Law?, Spectator.org, July 1, 2011
- GAO: With China dialogues, WH violated law, Washington Examiner, October 25, 2011