This will be an eight-week Bible course, partially based on real-world Bible study sessions conducted by a Conservapedian.
Just add your name to the list if you want to participate!
- TeacherEd (instructor)
- Andy Schlafly 22:02, 3 October 2010 (EDT) (student)
- DanielPulido 02:30, 5 October 2010 (EDT) (student)
- PhilipM 17:22, 5 October 2010 (EDT) (student)
- LanceS 20:26, 5 October 2010 (EDT) (student)
- StephenParker 21:44, 7 November 2010 (EST) (student)
- JamesWilson 21:21, 9 November 2010 (EST) (student)
Introduction to the Bible - its structure, language, authors, and history.
Genesis - the creation of the world according to the Bible.
God's laws - Old Testament laws and how they apply today.
Highlights from the history of Biblical Israel.
The four gospels - the story of our Savior's life.
The parables of Jesus and how they still apply today.
The crucifixion and resurrection of Christ.
Revelation, the end of the world, Hell, and Biblical scientific foreknowledge.
Students are encouraged to take this Bible knowledge test after they complete their studies.