Bible apologetics website resources
- Did Jesus Really Rise from the Dead? by Michael Horner
- Journal articles of Dr. Gary Habermas
- Audio Debates and Lectures by Dr. Gary R. Habermas
- Are the Biblical Documents Reliable?
- The Impossible faith by JP Holding
- Faithful Philosophy
Christian legal apologetics:
- Bible archaeology
- St. Luke, archaeology, Book of Acts
- Archaeology and the Book of Acts
- Archaeology and the Book of Acts - Gordon College
- Book of Acts - Paul's travels
- Archaeology and the Old Testament by Patrick Zukeran
- The Archaeological Evidence for the Bible is Non-Existent! A reply from James F. Williams
Bible archaeology and dating:
- Dating in Archaeology: Challenges to Biblical Credibility by Garry K. Brantley, M.A., M.Div.
Bible prophecy articles and websites
Analysis of Bible prophecy from Christian scholars/apologists
- Science speaks - Prophetic accuracy by Dr. Peter Stoner
- Public Theology and Prophecy Data - Factual Evidence that Counts for a Worldview by Dr. John Bloom, Robert C. Newman, and Hugh G. Gouch, Jr.
- The Case for Jesus the Messiah — Incredible Prophecies that Prove God Exist by Dr. John Ankerberg, Dr. John Weldon and Dr. Walter Kaiser Jr.
- The Case for Jesus the Messiah — Incredible Prophecies that Prove God Exist - Part Two by Dr. John Ankerberg, Dr. John Weldon and Dr. Walter Kaiser Jr.
- Prophecy about Jesus
- Defense of city of Tyre prophecy
Rebuttal to atheist Steven Carr concerning Bible prophecy: