Blexit is a movement founded by Candace Owens of Blacks coming out of the closet, admitting they are conservative, and voting Republican while abandoning the Democrats they had previously supported. The core message delivered by Blexit is that just because you're black, you don't have to be Democrat or to support the Democrats, who have in fact acted against the better interests of blacks (as well as America as a whole) since the party's 1828 foundation.
- #WalkAway: Dear White Progressives
- Why I left the Left #WalkAway
- #WalkAway Dear Socialists
- Democratics History Of Killing Blacks for Being Republicans with the KKK, Jim Crow, Civil Rights
- [www.facebook.com/thelutchmanreport/ The Luchtman Report]
- Reparations For Slavery
- TRUMP'S #WALKAWAY VIDEO & FAKE UKRAINE IMPEACHMENT SCANDAL
- This is why The Democrat Controlled House of 2019 Should Scare the Schiff Out of You!
- "Poor Kids are just as Bright as White Kids" Says Joe Biden
- Black Conservatives on Accusations of Tea Party "Racism"
- Impeachment Inquiry is a JOKE
- Reperations for LGBT???
- Funny! Black People Still trapped in Slavery. Racism Doesn’t Exist. Democratics not for Blacks
- Democrats Are Running Out Of Race Cards
- Bold TV at the Young Black Leadership Summit
- Don Lemon and elites laugh at AMERICAN people
- HOW DEMOCRATS TRAINED A NEGRO IN ORDER TO CONTROL BLACK AMERICA'S VOTE!
- Black Men in Dresses
- Louisiana State Senator Elbert Guillory leaves the Democrat party
- Black Guns Matter
- Black Gun Owners SHRED Media Narrative About 'White Nationalist' Gun Rally
- Leftist Threatens Black Trump Supporter
- KingFace On the Trump Effect In Black Communities
- Antoine Tucker talks about the commie dems do not care a bit about the usa people
- DEMOCRATS BLOCK STIMULUS BILL USES PANDEMIC AS LEVERAGE!
- Black Voices for Trump
- WalkAway movement, a movement started by homosexual activist Brandon Straka
- Democrat plantation
- Terrence K. Williams