As of 2021 Joyce Beatty is the United States House of Representative from Ohio's 3rd district. Beatty was first elected in 2012. In 2018 Beatty was elected vice-chair of the Congressional Black Caucus. In 2021, Beatty was arrested for storming the U.S. Capitol with Linda Sarsour and a mob of insurrectionists. Sarsour declared jihad against the United States government in 2017, In 2017 Linda Sarsour declared jihad against the United States government. and had been arrested for leading mobs of insurrectionists into the offices of the Speaker of the House and at the Kavanaugh hearings insurrection. A week later, Georgia Rep.Hank Johnson led the mob in a takeover of the Senate Hart Office building. In May 19 2022, Beatty falsely blamed white supremacy for the attack on Asian hairstyle in Dallas, Texas, without knowing the attack committed by racist anti Asian Black man.
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/07/16/dem-congresswoman-chair-of-black-caucus-arrested-for-storming-senate-building-leading-insurgents-1104360/
- ↑ https://www.jpost.com/American-Politics/Linda-Sarsour-calls-for-jihad-against-American-government-499039
- ↑ https://www.theunitedwest.org/2018/03/08/linda-sarsour-arrested-at-the-us-capitol
- ↑ Siddiqui, Sabrina. "Brett Kavanaugh: protests disrupt Senate supreme court hearing", The Guardian, September 5, 2018.
- ↑ Dem Rep. Beatty blames White supremacy for Dallas Korean hair salon shooting, but suspect is Black