|Senior U.S. Senator from Arizona|
From: January 3, 2019 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
|U.S. Representative from Arizona's 9th Congressional District|
From: January 3, 2013 – January 3, 2019
|Predecessor||None (district established)|
|Arizona Senate, 15th district|
From: January 10, 2011 – January 3, 2012
|Spouse(s)||Blake Dain (divorced)|
Kyrsten Lea Sinema (born July 12, 1976) is a Democrat senator from the state of Arizona and a former member of the U.S. House of Representatives. She has taken conservative populist stances on multiple important issues, including opposing a Leftist attempt to override state voting rules through a Dem proposal to bypass the Senate filibuster, and voting against a Leftist provision to include a federal minimum wage hike to $15/hr within a COVID-19 relief package in 2021 using a dramatic "thumbs-down" to imitate John McCain's vote in 2017 against repealing and replacing Obamacare. She received praise from some conservatives, but predictable leftist outrage. She very narrowly defeated her opponent in the general congressional election (AZ 9th district) in November 2012 (on which she later won reelection), and when she won her seat in the U.S. Senate in 2018.
Since 2021, Sinema along with Joe Manchin, have been best known for being the two Democrat senators who have voted to keep the U.S. Senate's filibuster intact despite several threats from their own party.
- See also: Liberal bigotry
In 2003 Sinema summoned Code Pink and a coven of witches called Pagan Cluster to an anti-war rally. Sinema said at the time she didn't care if an American joined the Taliban. When questioned whether she regretted her original comments at an interview in 2018, she refused to answer directly, and instead made excuses.
CNN and far left bullying tactics
In Oct 2021, as far left  were following and obsessively harassing Sinema in bathroom, CNN was actually 'for' it. CNN's Kirsten Powers seemed endorsing it. And CNN's contributor Ana Navarro, suggested Kyrsten Sinema deserved being harassed in bathroom.
- Religious Diversity in Congress, A Year of "Firsts"
- Arizona's 9th Congressional District elections, 2012
- United States Senate election in Arizona, 2018
- Kyrsten Sinema Refuses To Say She Regrets Saying It’s OK For Americans To Join The Taliban
- Kyrsten Sinema: “Arizona Is Clearly The Meth Lab Of Democracy”
- Joe Concha, "Far-left bullies resort to harassing, shaming Kyrsten Sinema - It won't work," The Hill, Oct 5, 2021.
- Nolte: This is CNN -- Kirsten Powers Endorses Harassment of Kyrsten Sinema, Breitbart, Oct 5, 2021
- CNN's Ana Navarro suggests Kyrsten Sinema deserved being harassed in bathroom, Fox News, Oct 5, 2021.