|U.S. Representative from California's 44th Congressional District|
From: January 3, 2017 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
Nanette Diaz Barragán (born September 15, 1976, age 44) is an attorney and left-wing progressive Democrat currently serving as the U.S. representative from California's 44th congressional district. She is a member of the Congressional Progressive Caucus.
U.S. House of Representatives
In May 2018 during a congressional hearing, Barragán accused ICE over supposedly messaging an “anti-immigrant agenda” before being rebuked by acting Director Thomas Homan, who asserted an obligation to enforce laws enacted by members of Congress.
- Religious affiliation of members of 116th Congress
- California U.S. House 44th District Results: Nanette Barragán Wins
- California Election Results: 44th House District
- Head Of ICE Scolds House Dem: Don’t Call Us Anti-Immigrant For Enforcing Laws Passed By Congress
- H Res 755 - Impeaching Donald John Trump, President of the United States, for high crimes and misdemeanors - National Key Vote