|Loving others as a dainty morsel|
|"Rest assured, my love for you and your love for me are as like as two peas. I have always desired you, as you (pitiful fool) desired me. The difference is that I am the stronger. I think they will give you to me now; or a bit of you. Love you? Why, yes. As dainty a morsel as ever I grew fat on."|
Promiscuity is a form of sexual immorality involving indiscriminate or multiple sexual relationships. Hollywood movies have a tendency to promote promiscuity more than family values. Promiscuity is also wildly practiced by the homosexual population (see Homosexuality and Promiscuity). The practice of promiscuity brings about a vastly increased risk of disease and premature death.
- An effective propaganda campaign against abstinence-centered education has been conducted since 2004 with most of the mass media displaying a docile willingness to transmit whatever is written on the latest press release of “experts” whose agendas and biases are not examined even in the most cursory manner.
Promiscuity as part of LGBTQI agenda
Promiscuity is advocated by LGBTQI/gay propagandists. The philosophy of so-called "sexual freedom", on which the "gay" agenda is based, promotes self-gratification over self-restraint, causing both men and women to put their sexual desires ahead of the needs of their spouses and children. The result is an increase in adultery, divorce, abandonment and dysfunctional child-raising practices. Every act of sexual sin serves the "gay" advocates' interest by lessening the public will to uphold public morality[note 1], since no one wants to feel and be called a hypocrite. Although they obviously cannot have an "unwanted pregnancy," "Gay" advocates aggressively defend the abortion industry because preserving the option to destroy unborn life is essential to maintaining "sexual freedom" alias promiscuity as a social norm and keep shifting the emphasis from family responsibility to self-gratification. Homosexuals themselves, especially male, are not promiscuous because of "internalized homophobia", or laws banning same-sex "marriage", but because when given the choice, they overwhelmingly choose to be promiscuous. Wrecking the fundamental social building block of civilization, family, is not going to change it. Substitute sex dominating the promiscuous gay culture indicates the absence of love altogether, as one does not relate to the other as a person, but as an object. It is dehumanized and dehumanizing, it treats other human being as a mere appurtenance to one's desires. According to American composer Ned Rorem, the anonymous sex could never be repeated with the same person, "precisely because the next time he would be a person." Aristotle criticized treating other person as object in his Ethics where he wrote: "Those who love for the sake of pleasure do so for the sake of what is pleasant to themselves, and not in so far as the other is the person loved."
Atheism, promiscuity and penile cancer
In 2018, the Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention indicated in "Promiscuous sexual behaviour can increase the chance of HPV infection and was also associated with increased risk of penile cancer (Madsen et al., 2008; Chaux et al., 2013)."
A Quartz website article indicates:
|“|| Evidence suggests that religion and sexual behavior are often linked. Many major religions, such as Christianity, Judaism, Islam and some traditional religions, promote lifestyles emphasizing fidelity and underscoring the importance of caring for one’s family. And a large body of research suggests that such religions may be especially attractive to people who value such commitments—perhaps precisely because those religions help to reinforce their own lifestyle choices...
Still, knowing the perceived connection between faith and sexual commitment, we suspected that people may see atheists, relative to believers, as less likely to endorse values like monogamy and caring for one’s family—values associated with being sexually committed.
In such people’s minds, sexually uncommitted behavior is linked to several other traits and social behavior, such as opportunism and being impulsive—traits that hardly inspire trust 
The Barna Group found that atheists and agnostics in America were more likely, than theists in America, to look upon the following behaviors as morally acceptable: illegal drug use; excessive drinking; sexual relationships outside of marriage; abortion; cohabitating with someone of opposite sex outside of marriage; obscene language; gambling; pornography and obscene sexual behavior; and engaging in homosexuality/bisexuality.
- Abortion and promiscuity
- Homosexuality and Promiscuity
- Sexual immorality
- Moral degeneration
- Moral relativism
- Destroying the family
- Essay:Immorality in America
- Promiscuity versus Chastity, Purity, Celibacy
- Christianity in Conservapedia
- Hollywood values
- San Francisco values
- Fashion industry values
- cf. 'Desensitization of public opinion' as manipulative tactic in After the Ball, the LGBTI “Mein Kampf” of "gay" propagandists
- C.S. Lewis. The Screwtape Letters.
- The War on Intimacy, Chapter 20
- Dan Savage & Esther Perel; moderated by Logan Ury (22 Jan 2016). Modern Romance 6min:22sec. Talks at Google. Retrieved on 27 Nov 2016. “The video contains language not suitable for some audiences. Viewer discretion is advised. ..."you can be in love and you can still f[*]k other people...In most of history monogamy was one person for life, and at this moment monogamy is one person at the time"”
- Scott Lively (2009). Redeeming the Rainbow: A Christian Response to the "Gay" Agenda, 1 (Version 1.1), Veritas Aeterna Press, 7–8.
- Robert R. Reilly. Making Gay Okay: How Rationalizing Homosexual Behavior is Changing Everything. Ignatius Press, 62–4. ISBN 978-1-58617-833-8.
- "Top 50 countries with highest proportion of atheists/agnostics (Zuckerman, 2005)". Chris and Terri Chapman. Retrieved on September 10, 2014.
- Ost, Suzanne (2009). Child Pornography and Sexual Grooming: Legal and Societal Responses (Cambridge, U.K.: Cambridge University Press), p. 29.
- Risk Factors for Penile Cancer
- Increased Risk of Penile Cancer among Men Working in Agriculture, Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2018; 19(1): 237–241. doi: 10.22034/APJCP.2018.19.1.237
- Intense prejudice exists against atheists in the US by By Jaimie Arona Krems & Jordan W. Moon, December 28, 2019, Quartz website
- Practical Outcomes Replace Biblical Principles As the Moral Standard, Barna Goup