|Robert R. "Bobby" Faucheux, Jr.|
Louisiana State Representative for
District 57 (St. John the Baptist
and St. James parishes)
|Preceded by||Joseph Accardo, Jr.|
|Succeeded by||Nickie J. Monica|
|Born||November 18, 1950|
|Spouse(s)||Darlene Anne Bourgeois Faucheux|
|Children||Christopher Leigh Faucheux|
|Residence||LaPlace, St. James Parish, Louisiana|
|Alma mater|| Louisiana State University|
Loyola University New Orleans College of Law
|Service/branch||United States Army|
Robert Ronald Faucheux, Jr., known as Bobby Faucheux (born November 28, 1950), is an attorney from LaPlace in suburban New Orleans, Louisiana, who served from 1996 to 2008 as a three-term Democrat state representative for District 57, which encompasses St. John the Baptist and James parishes.
Faucheux was a member of the Judiciary, Ways and Means, and Natural Resources committees and the Joint Committee on Capital Outlay. His first two terms of service corresponded with the two terms of Republican Governor Murphy James "Mike" Foster, Jr. Term limits prevented Faucheux from seeking a fourth term. District 57 now encompasses St. John the Baptist and St. Charles parishes.
He received his Bachelor of Science degree from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge and his Juris Doctorate from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law. Prior to 2005, he maintained a second office in Gramercy in St. James Parish. Faucheux is a member of the Louisiana Association of Trial Lawyers. He served as a Captain in the United States Army, a position which he left in 1978. He is a Roman Catholic and is married to the former Darlene Anne Bourgeois. He currently practices law with his son, Christopher Faucheux, in LaPlace. He is the magistrate and town attorney for Gramercy.
- Membership in the Louisiana House of Representatives, 1812-2016 (St. John the Baptist and St. James parishes). Louisiana House of Representatives. Retrieved on December 30, 2020.
- Louisiana Secretary of State, Election Returns, November 18, 1995.
- Louisiana Secretary of State, Election Returns, October 19, 1991.
- "Louisiana: Faucheux, Robert R. (Bobby)", Who's Who in American Politics, 2003-2004, 19th ed., Vol. 1 (Alabama-Montana) (Marquis Who's Who: New Providence, New Jersey, 2003), p. 778.
- Robert R. Faucheux. Laplacelaw.com. Retrieved on December 30, 2020.