Molyneux is liberal on many social issues. He supports the taking of innocent life via abortion, the legalization of all drugs, and same-sex marriage. He's also an atheist and he dislikes the fact that the atheist worldview tends to produce people who are left leaning when it comes to economics (See: Atheism and economics and Atheism and politics). He said it makes him question whether or not atheism is true.
He earned a Masters in History from University of Toronto in 1993, a BA in History from McGill University in 1991, studied 2 years of English Literature at York University in Toronto, and studied acting at the National Theatre School of Canada.
According to his YouTube pages, Freedomain Radio videocast and podcast offers "topics range from philosophy to economics to art to how to achieve real freedom in the modern world. Passionate, articulate, funny and irreverent, Freedomain Radio shines a bold light on old topics - and invents a few new ones to boot! Freedomain Radio is the largest and most popular philosophy show on the web, with over 100 million downloads and is 100% funded by viewers".
According to IMDB, "Prior to launching Freedomain Radio, Stefan built a thriving career as a software entrepreneur and executive. In 2006, he left his work in the tech industry to devote his efforts to Freedomain Radio. Now a self-identified full-time parent and philosopher, Stefan speaks regularly at liberty-themed events all over North and South America. His speeches cover subjects ranging from politics, philosophy, science, atheism and economics to relationships, parenting and how to achieve real freedom in your life. As the host of Freedomain Radio, Stefan has interviewed experts Noam Chomsky, Dr. Nathaniel Branden, Dr. Warren Farrell, Peter Schiff, Dr. Peter Boghossian, Dr. Mary J. Ruwart and many others."
- The Handbook of Human Ownership
- Against the Gods?
- On Truth
- Universally Preferable Behaviour
- Real-Time Relationships
- Everyday Anarchy
- Practical Anarchy
- How (not) To Achieve Freedom
- The God of Atheists
- The Origins of War in Child Abuse
- "The idea that the State is capable of solving social problems is now viewed with great skepticism - which foretells a coming change. As soon as skepticism is applied to the State, the State falls, since it fails at everything except increasing its power, and so can only survive on propaganda, which relies on unquestioning faith."
- Official StefanMolyneux.com Personal Webpage
- Official FreeDomainRadio.com Blog
- Official Podcast
- Blogspot.com: "The Logic of Personal and Political Freedom with Stefan Molyneux: Powerful ideas for all lovers of personal and political freedom."
- YouTube: Stefbot
- YouTube: Freedomain Radio
- Facebook: stefan.molyneux
- Twitter: @FreeDomainRadio, 11.5K followers as of January 24, 2016
- Twitter: @StefanMolyneux, 19.7K followers as of January 24, 2016
- ITunes podcast
- Pinterest: stefanmolyneux
- Flickr.com stefanmolyneux
- IMDB.com Bio
- Search for Stefan Molyneux on Duck Duck Go Privacy search engine
- His email is email@example.com