|U.S. Representative from Nevada's 4th Congressional District|
From: January 3, 2019 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
|Former U.S. Representative from Nevada's 4th Congressional District|
From: January 3, 2013 – January 3, 2015
|Predecessor||(none, district established)|
|Former Majority Leader of the Nevada Senate|
From: February 9, 2009 – January 3, 2013
|Former State Senator from Nevada's 4th District|
From: February 7, 2005 – January 3, 2013
Steven Alexander Horsford (born April 29, 1973, age 50) is a businessman and liberal Democrat who is the current U.S. representative from Nevada's 4th congressional district, having previously been a state senator from Nevada's 4th upper legislative district. He is a member of the Congressional Progressive Caucus.
U.S. House of Representatives
Having previously been elected to the United States House of Representatives in 2012 and unseated in the 2014 midterm elections, Horsford ran for his old seat in the 2018 midterm elections and won with just under 52% of the vote.
Horsford supported and voted in favor of the impeachment coup against Donald Trump.
A leftist, Horsford supports abortion, Obamacare, and gun control.
In 2020 Horsford admitted that he cheated on his wife with a former intern of Senator Harry Reid from 2009 to 2020.
- ↑ Religious affiliation of members of 116th Congress
- ↑ Nevada Election Results: Fourth House District
- ↑ Horsford on why he's backing impeachment probe
- ↑ H Res 755 - Impeaching Donald John Trump, President of the United States, for high crimes and misdemeanors - National Key Vote
- ↑ Steven Horsford on the Issues
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nevada-democrat-horsford-admits-affair-with-former-reid-intern-known-as-love-jones