|Nickname||The Silver State|
|Governor||Joe Lombardo, R|
|Senator||Catherine Cortez Masto, D |
|Senator||Jacky Rosen, Democratic |
|Ratification of Constitution/or statehood||October 31, 1864 (36th)|
|Motto: "All for Our Country"|
Nevada is the 7th largest state geographically and the 32nd largest state by population in the United States. Although the state is known for legalized gambling and semi-legalized prostitution, its voters are generally conservative and voted for George W. Bush twice; however, influx of liberals escaping their self-created problems in California have turned Nevada into a blue state or at least placed it into the competitive category. Its senators are Democrats Catherine Cortez Masto and Jacky Rosen.
Nevada was admitted to the Union on October 31, 1864, by Abraham Lincoln during the Civil War; as a result, one of the State's mottos is "Battle Born" but is more commonly called the "Silver State." Nevada has hosted nearly 7,000 movie productions.
Only 26% of Nevadans were born there, and politically it is its own kind of swing state with low voter turnout. It ranks only 44th in adults who graduated from college, tucked between the strongly Republican states of Oklahoma and Alabama in that statistic, and Nevada has relatively fewer blacks than the Nation overall. Nevada was the first state to legally protect same-sex "marriage" in its state Constitution, but that was way back in 2020.
The state Constitution of Nevada, like all of the other 50 states, acknowledges God or our Creator or the Sovereign Ruler of the Universe. It says:
- We the people of the State of Nevada Grateful to Almighty God for our freedom in order to secure its blessings, insure domestic tranquility, and form a more perfect Government, do establish this Constitution.
- Governor Joe Lombardo (R)
- Lt. Governor Stavros Anthony (R)
- Secretary of State Cisco Aguillar (D)
- Attorney General Aaron Ford (D)
- State Controller Andy Matthews (R)
- State Treasurer Zach Conine (D)
- Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto (D)
- Sen. Jacky Rosen (D)
- Rep. Dina Titus [D, NV–01]
- Rep. Mark Amodei [R, NV–02]
- Rep. Susie Lee [D, NV–03]
- Rep. Steven Horsford [D, NV–04]
Nevada election fraud
- See also: Nevada election fraud
2020 Presidential election
- See also: 2020 Presidential election
Mail in voting
- See also: 2020 Democrat voter fraud
In August 2020 it was reported that more than 223,000 ballots were “undeliverable” in Clark County, Nevada. The state opted for an all-mail election and “Clark County mailed ballots to all — not just active — voters, in part because of legal pressure from state and national Democrats,” according to the paper. Clark County mailed 1,325,934 ballots, and nearly as many were undeliverable as returned: 223,469 and 305,000, respectively. The Review-Journal noted 58 percent of the undeliverable ballots “belonged to inactive voters.” “According to county records, 92,337 of the undeliverable ballots belonged to Democrats, 53,129 came from Republicans and 78,003 were identified as nonpartisan or third party,” the outlet reported.
According to data from the Nevada Secretary of State website, the total ballots Cast on November 3rd was 1,327,394. The Silver State website, run by the Nevada Secretary of State, reported the total number of votes cast for each candidate. Joe Biden received a total of 703,486 votes, or 50.06% of the votes, while Donald Trump got 669,890 votes, or 47.67%. Simple math would show that adding the number of votes cast for each presidential candidate (703,486 + 669,890), should equal the total votes cast, or 1,327,394. But it doesn’t. It adds up to 1,373,376. That is 45,982 more votes that the Secretary of States website says were cast in the entire election.
The numbers as officially reported on the Silver State website, show Joe Biden with a +33,596 margin over President Trump. But from the calculations there were an additional 45,982 votes were allocated to someone.
A Letter from lawyers to Attorney General Bill Barr included 60 pages voter records, stated that they have identified 3,062 individuals who appear to have improperly cast mail ballot in the election. CBS News verified these facts by cross referencing the names and addresses of voters with National Change of Address database/
Unverified votes counted
A whistleblower came forward indicating he witnessed illegal ballots being counted without signatures being verified. He was instructed to ignore discrepancies with addresses. The worker swire out an affidavit which was sent to the Department of Justice in Washington, D.C..
60,000 Trump voters were tricked into using provisional ballots that were never counted.
2022 Midterm elections
- See also: 2022 Midterm elections
Notable people from Nevada
- Andre Agassi, one of the most successful tennis players of all time, was born in Las Vegas.
- Gee Jon, the first person to be executed in a gas chamber, was executed at Nevada State Prison.
- Paul Laxalt, former governor and U.S. Senator
- Pat Nixon, former First Lady, wife of Richard M. Nixon, was born in Ely.
- Harry Reid, the former Senate Majority Leader and the first Mormon to attain this position, was born in Searchlight.
- Karl Rove, President George W. Bush's Chief of Staff, grew up in Sparks.
- Georgie Sicking, "female cowboy," rancher, and cowboy poet, lived much of her life in Fallon.
- ↑ Prostitution is prohibited by state law in Clark County (Las Vegas) and by local law in Lincoln County (north of Las Vegas) and in Washoe County (Reno), the independent city of Carson City (the state capital), and Douglas County (south of Carson City; the latter three areas listed effectively make it illegal in the area surrounding Lake Tahoe).
- ↑ http://www.jour.unr.edu/outpost/community/archives/com.gormley.prostitute.html
- ↑ http://www.leg.state.nv.us/general/FACTS.cfm
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/nevada-could-be-senate-republicans-ace-in-the-hole/
- ↑ ‘Righting a wrong’: Nevada becomes first state to protect same-sex marriage
- ↑ https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/politics-and-government/clark-county/more-than-223k-mailed-ballots-returned-undelivered-in-primary-2095001/
- ↑ https://www.nvsos.gov/sos/home/showdocument?id=9054
- ↑ https://twpundit.com/2020/11/23/calculating-voter-fraud-nevadas-numbers-dont-add-up/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1324535401969864705
- ↑ https://twitter.com/NVGOP/status/1325254758811095040
- ↑ https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-trump-campaign-taking-numerous-new-legal-actions-in-election-battle
- ↑ https://dcdirtylaundry.com/nevada-poll-workers-tricked-60000-mostly-trump-voters-into-using-provisional-ballots-that-were-never-counted/