A photo would be nice--Rexislexis 00:18, 24 March 2007 (EDT)
I'll do that as soon as I'm finished with the actual article.----User:Tash 00:42, 24 March 2007 (EST)
Mention should be made of Brady's immoral copulating outside of marriage. DunsScotus 17:02, 26 March 2007 (EDT)
I created a separate "Controversies" section for the article to include the "sliding with cleats out" incident. User: eg 12:53, 12 June 2013 (CDT)
Okay, I give up. Mr. Schlafly wants this page to be as much of a joke as the rest of the site is. User: eg
- Once again, Conservapedia is bashing someone who's ahead of Tim Tebow on the depth chart. Its agenda is quite transparent, given the gratuitous pro-life moniker attached to Tebow in an article about a completely unrelated topic.
- The article alleges liberal bias denies the Sports Illustrated Sportsman of the Year to conservative athletes, yet Curt Schilling, 2001 winner of the award, is widely known to be conservative and indeed is present on Conservapedia's own list of Conservative Sports Stars. (!)
- Meanwhile, the article asserts Tebow, whose 47.9 career NFL completion percentage trails even all-time draft bust Ryan Leaf's, is a better option at quarterback than Brady, who is nearly universally considered among the all-time great quarterbacks by present and past players, experts, and observers of football. ---Solomon
- Curt Schilling was given only a shared Sportsman of the Year award. Also, comments like "universally considered" blah blah blah have no value here. Logic governs this site. Most people in the world reject the Bible and free market economics, but that obviously doesn't mean they aren't true.--Andy Schlafly 19:07, 13 June 2013 (EDT)
- Tom Brady is one of only three QBs (Montana, Aikman) to lead his team to three or more Super Bowl victories and one of just two (Elway) to reach five Super Bowls. Brady's career passer rating of 96.6 is second all-time, 0.2 behind Steve Young's 96.8. The Brady-led Patriots have never had a non-winning season and have only failed to reach the playoffs one year (2002; they also missed the playoffs in 2008 when Brady was injured for the season in Week 1). Brady's career playoff record in ten appearances out of eleven years as full-season starter is 17-7. Andrew Schlafly, if you want to argue against Brady's objectively measurable greatness as demonstrated by these irrefutable facts or childishly dismiss them with "blah blah blah", you're only undermining your own credibility and that of this site you bill as "trustworthy." ---Solomon
- Yeah, conservative Christians like Drew Brees and David Robinson never win the award, except for the years that they did.---eg
- Broken clocks have correct time twice-a=day too. Such examples hardly prove that a clock works, or that the liberal media are not biased against outspoken Christians.--Andy Schlafly 00:11, 14 June 2013 (EDT)
- Balderdash. The "broken clock" of your example is right twice a day by chance simply by doing absolutely nothing. Conservative athletes can and have been ACTIVELY chosen as SI's Sportsman of the Year. You have given zero compelling evidence, in this entry or anywhere else on this site, that the sports media has an active bias against conservative Christian athletes.
- Furthermore, your statement is that the award is denied to the "Greatest Conservative Sports Stars". The single example given above by User: Solomon BY ITSELF sufficiently shows that this statement is not true. Two more examples have also been given by me (David Robinson is not currently on your list, but he should be). All three examples are from the last 12 years, so continuing to claim, as this entry does, that the award is not given to conservative sports stars is an outright falsehood. But go ahead, you can keep claiming that the sun is blue provided that you never look at it to see that you're wrong.---eg
Was Brady mocking Trump or Biden?
When Brady making fun of Trump or Biden when he said the "people still don't believe we won" joke? I've heard people say both. The MSM was like "Brady jokes with Biden at White House" and conservatives were like "BOOM! Tom Brady ROASTS Biden TO HIS FACE! :D" No idea what to think. Vince Did 7-14 Christ Is King! 20:44, January 30, 2022 (EST)
- Brady met with Biden after ducking the same reception at the White House with Trump. Enough said? Brady's foreign-born wife is anti-Trump and bosses Tom.--Andy Schlafly (talk) 21:46, January 30, 2022 (EST)