|Born|| August 11, 1992 (age 29)|
Rapid City, South Dakota
Tomi Rae Augustus Lahren (born August 11, 1992) is an American millennial political commentator and host of Fox News talk show No Interruption. She previously had a show on One America News Network from 2014-2015, and had a show on TheBlaze from 2015-2017, when she was terminated for publicly supporting abortion. Lahren is currently employed by Great America PAC. She is a supporter of Donald Trump and is allegedly conservative, but she has publicly stated that she believes that pro-life conservatives are hypocrites. Lahren is an alumna of a public school in South Dakota and attended college at the state-operated University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
Despite supporting Trump's clear and vocal stances immigration, gun rights, free speech, media bias, and standing for the national anthem, Lahren opposed overturning Roe v. Wade, repeating the discredited token conservative mantra that "we lose when we start messing with social issues." Lahren also supports same-sex "marriage"
- Commentator Tomi Lahren suspended from TheBlaze - USA Today
- . Twitter. Retrieved July 8, 2018.
- Tomi Lahren: Pushing to Overturn Roe v. Wade Would Be a 'Big Mistake' 'We lose when we start messing with social issues.' Fox News Insider. Retrieved July 8, 2018.
- Thomsen, Jacqueline (July 7, 2018). Tomi Lahren: 'Huge mistake' to push to overturn Roe v. Wade. The Hill. Retrieved July 8, 2018.
- Russell, Nicole (July 9, 2018). Tomi Lahren’s pro-choice views don’t make any sense. Washington Examiner. Retrieved July 9, 2018.
- 'I'm pro-choice,' says Tomi Lahren: 'Stay out of my guns, and you can stay out of my body'" - The Washington Post