Twisties are a cheese-flavoured snack food produced by Smith's Snackfood Company Limited in Australia, Fiji, Malaysia and Singapore. They are also available in alternative shapes such as 'O's and Zig-Zags.
Twisties are one of Australia's most popular snacks.
Tastees in the UK  and Twistees in Malta which are exactly the same snack, taste and look very similar to Twisties.
Twisties are made primarily from corn, vegetable oil, rice, milk powder, cheese powder, and whey powder and are made by extrusion. The shape of twisties is not the easiest to describe, but can be seen in the photograph at right.
-  Life's pretty straight without Twisties®
- Usually; other flavours are also produced such as chicken.
-  Danone Malaysia - twisties varieties: BBQ Curry Best, Original Cheese, Chickenator, Totally Tomato, Hotstuff
- Website: http://www.smiths.com.au/index.htm.
-  Willy's Birthday Twisties
- Website: http://www.tastees.info
- Ingredients as listed on a cheese Twisties packet.