Hello, this is my user page.
I guess I can post more details about myself, but that will have to wait.
In the interests of avoiding scandal, I present the following disclaimer to clarify my role as a Conservapedia editor:
One of my side projects is creating a federal bill to give consumers and employees in arbitration due process protections, based on Jeff Sessions's Fair Arbitration Act. This project is discussed on my blog.
|“|| Respect for the reputation of persons forbids every attitude and word likely to cause them unjust injury. He becomes guilty:
|“||Genghis Khant still upset about 50,026 Word Dynamo test score, 4rth place finish in spelling bee and university writing tutor position||”|
(the source is the edit summary for this edit.)
|“||I wish we could drop into the Potomac all those obsolescent conservatives who are still preoccupied with Alger Hiss and General MacArthur, and who keep trotting out laissez faire economics and other dead horses. They make the Republican party look musty to millions of ignored working-class people who are looking for a party that relates to their needs.||”|
|“||We respect users' control over their own talk pages as much as possible. Wikipedia treats users' own talk pages like government or public property, and it becomes a place for Wikipedia editors to bully users.||”|
I find these links to particular articles insightful. Feel free to use them as you see fit.
- http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=ghAmAAAAIBAJ&sjid=TE4DAAAAIBAJ&pg=3257,5403254&dq=literacy+test&hl=en (Google news copy of "Proposed Literacy Test Not Solution for Fraud" St. Petersburg Times, Oct. 29, 1950, p. 19.) I find interesting the Miami Herald opinion: "Doubtless illiteracy has contributed to voting fraud in this state...but not all frauds result from manipulation of illiterate voting."
- http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=exAmAAAAIBAJ&sjid=TE4DAAAAIBAJ&pg=3585,2525331&dq=literacy+test&hl=en (another article about a proposed literacy test in 1950 in Florida, again very reminiscent of the voter ID debate)
- User:GregG/Mainstream media attacks on arbitration
- User:GregG/Wikipedia copyright
- User:GregG/Answers to Question Evolution! with sbs
- User:GregG/New Main Page (H, HL, AOTM, CP F, B, Ex F, N)
- User:GregG/Formal complaint about User:Conservative
- User:GregG/Answers to QE
- User:GregG/Evidence that User:Conservative replaced MPR with a link to a blog
- User:GregG/Early voting and voter ID
- User:GregG/Archive of User:Conservative FYI
- User:GregG/Fixed MPL
- User:GregG/Fixed MPL test
- User:GregG/Arkansas voter ID comment draft