Netherlands and bestiality
Bestiality is the act of engaging in sexual relations with an animal.
In February of 2010, the UK news website Metro reported:
|“||Given the illicit nature of the product, precise figures on animal pornography video sales are difficult to find, but the Dutch newspaper Algemeen Dagblad, in a 2007 survey, found that distributors in the Netherlands were responsible for some 80 percent of bestiality videos worldwide.||”|
in 2005, the Netherlands was ranked the 13th most atheistic country in the world and the website adherents.com reports that in 2005 39 - 44%% of the Dutch were agnostics/atheists/non-believers in God. The Netherlands also has the 11th highest rate of belief in evolution as far as Western World nations (see: Evolutionary belief and bestiality).
In 2010, the Netherlands banned bestiality.
Bible on bestiality and a study on bestiality
The Bible says that bestiality is a perversion and, under the Old Testament Jewish Law, punishable by death (Exodus 22:19, Leviticus 18:23, Leviticus 20:15 and Deuteronomy 27:21). The atheistic worldview does not lend itself to the establishment of morality within society and individuals (see: Atheism and morality and Atheism and deception).
A study found that "Psychiatric patients were found to have a statistically significant higher prevalence rate (55%) of bestiality than the control groups (10% and 15% respectively)." The atheist population has a higher suicide rate and lower marriage rates than the general population (see: Atheism and suicide and Atheism and marriageability and Atheism and health).
- Geographic areas where bestiality is posing a notable problem
- Britain and morality
- Denmark, Sweden, evolutionary belief and bestiality
- Bestiality and Sweden
- Atheism and morality
- Atheism, pederasty and NAMBLA
- Decline of atheism
- Evolution, Liberalism, Atheism, and Irrationality
- Professor values and bestiality
- Atheism and mass murder
- Atheism and charity
- Atheism and deception
- Atheism and satanic deception
- Atheism and health
- Atheism and obesity
- Irreligion and superstition
- Liberalism and bestiality
- A Plea to Atheists: Pedophilia Is Next On the Slippery Slope; Let Us Turn Back Before It Is Too Late by Moshe Averick
- ↑ 
- ↑ 
- ↑ Top 50 Countries With Highest Proportion of Atheists / Agnostics(Zuckerman, 2005)
- ↑ Photo: Evolution Less Accepted in U.S. Than Other Western Countries, Study Finds
- ↑ Dutch Finally Ban Bestiality, ABC News
- ↑ A prevalence study of bestiality (zoophilia) in psychiatric in-patients, medical in-patients, and psychiatric staff - Int J Psychosom. 1991;38(1-4):45-7.