Josep "Jungle Josep" Borrell is the notorious racist minister for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy of the European Union since 2019. A member of the Spanish Socialist Workers' Party (PSOE), he served as President of the European Parliament from 2004 to 2007. Borrell has a long record over many years of racist comments and sentiments, such as people from "the jungle" reproduce too fast and Europeans have to invade the jungle to keep them down.
Borrell has been implicated in the Qatar money laundering scandal.
In 2022 Borell employed racist dogwhistles before students at the European Diplomatic Academy in Bruges, Belgium, telling them "Europe is a garden and the rest of the world is a jungle." He also said that the jungle could invade the garden and that the gardeners have to go to the jungle to protect the garden. Borrell claimed that Europe is the best "that the humankind has been able to build." In context, Borrell said,
|"The rest of the world… is not exactly a garden. Most of the rest of the world is a jungle, and the jungle could invade the garden. The gardeners should take care of it, but they will not protect the garden by building walls. A nice small garden surrounded by high walls in order to prevent the jungle from coming in is not going to be a solution. Because the jungle has a strong growth capacity, and the wall will never be high enough in order to protect the garden. The gardeners have to go to the jungle. Europeans have to be much more engaged with the rest of the world. Otherwise, the rest of the world will invade us, by different ways and means," and the gardeners must put their “privilege” to positive use.|
The United Arab Emirates made a formal complaint over Borrell's racist comments.
French opposition leader Marine Le Pen blasted Borrell's threat to 'annihilate' the Russian army, and drag France into a war with Russia against France's sovereign will.
In December 2022 Borrell said on television that Africans were too stupid to know who Vladimir Putin is: “Russia is able to deflect blame, twist realty and find an audience in some parts of world. I have seen in TV screens these young African people on the streets of Bamako [Mali's capital] with billboards saying 'Putin, thanks. You have saved Donbas and now you will save us.' It is shocking. You can consider that these people do not know where Donbas is or maybe they do not even know who Putin is.”
Borrell corroborated so-called 'Russian propaganda' at the 2022 Ambassadors Conference in Brussels on October 10, 2022 when he said 'our prosperity was based on China & Russia, cheap energy, low-paid labor, and a big market,' words virtually identical to those spoken by Russian President Vladimir Putin and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov about the "golden billion.".
- ↑ https://vk.com/wall628205900_22360
- ↑ https://www.opindia.com/2022/10/eu-foreign-policy-chief-says-europe-is-a-garden-rest-all-is-a-jungle/
- ↑ https://korybko.substack.com/p/josep-borrell-blew-a-racist-dog-whistle
- ↑ https://youtu.be/f8SKblpc7kY
- ↑ https://english.almanar.com.lb/1711888
- ↑ https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/rest-of-the-world-news/uae-summons-eu-mission-head-over-josep-borrells-racist-jungle-vs-garden-remark-articleshow.html
- ↑ https://newsrnd.com/news/2022-10-16-le-pen--borrell-s-statements-drag-france-into-the-ukrainian-conflict-and-does-not-want-a-solution.Sk-1c1cQi.html
- ↑ https://korybko.substack.com/p/josep-borrell-ridiculously-thinks
- ↑ https://multipolarista.com/2022/10/18/eu-prosperity-china-russia-energy-market/
- ↑ https://www.bitchute.com/video/FoAc0fNSrsBf/