American Federation of Teachers
The American Federation of Teachers (AFT) is a group of "teachers; paraprofessionals and school-related personnel (PSRP); local, state and federal employees; higher education faculty and staff; and nurses and other healthcare professionals. The AFT is an affiliated international union of the AFL-CIO. The AFT has more than 3,000 local affiliates nationwide, 43 state affiliates, and more than 1.4 million members." The AFT is a coalition partner of the liberal coalition America Votes.
The AFT promotes far-left policies on its website.
The two main teacher's unions are:
- National Education Association
- American Federation of Teachers
- Labor union leftist lobbying and Collective bargaining
- Common Core, No Child Left Behind, Race to the Top
- Indoctrination by Public schools in the United States and Common Core Public school values and Professor values
- Gun free zone
- About AFT - Union Facts - Who We Are
- America Votes - Partners
- Clabough, Raven (October 29, 2019). Teachers Union Uses Quarterly Journal to Advance Leftist Dogma. The New American. Retrieved October 29, 2019.
- http://www.aft.org/ Official website