Shortly after assuming office, Pritzker signed an executive order requiring taxpayers to fund abortions by state employees. He later signed one of the most extreme pro-abortion bills in the country that practically allowed unlimited abortion.
- O'Connor, John (January 14, 2019). Gov. Pritzker gives Democrats near-record power in Illinois. Associated Press. Retrieved January 15, 2019.
- Klebnikov, Sergei (November 7, 2018). Meet the Billionaire Who Just Dethroned Donald Trump as America's Richest Politician. Time. Retrieved November 14, 2018.
- Fordham, Evie (October 30, 2018). Meet the Billionaire Who is Poised to Become the Richest Governor in the US. The Daily Caller. Retrieved November 14, 2018.
- Schallhorn, Kaitlyn (November 6, 2018). Who is JB Pritzker? 3 things to know about the Illinois Democrat. Fox News. Retrieved November 14, 2018.
- Ertelt, Steven (January 22, 2019). Illinois Governor Signs Order Forcing Taxpayers to Fund Abortions for State Employees. LifeNews. Retrieved February 5, 2019.
- Multiple references:
- Freiburger, Calvin (June 12, 2019). Illinois gov signs extreme law repealing partial-birth abortion ban. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved June 12, 2019.
- Berry, Susan (June 12, 2019). Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker Signs Sweeping Bill Allowing Partial-Birth Abortion into Law. Breitbart News. Retrieved June 12, 2019.
- Parke, Caleb (June 12, 2019). Illinois governor signs abortion protection bill pro-life groups call a 'death penalty'. Fox News. Retrieved June 12, 2019.