|Born|| March 12, 1969 |
New York City
|Spouse||Jennifer Marie Brown|
Jacob Paul “Jake” Tapper (born March 12, 1969 (age 54)) is the host of CNN's The Lead and Sunday State of the Union. The shows feature and promote Democrat talking points and propaganda which it refers to as "news" to its viewers. Critics refer to him as Fake Yapper or Tapp Jaker. Reports indicate that Tapper's producer for State of the Union, Rick Saleeby, was accused of soliciting nude photographs of underage girls on social media. As of December 2021, Saleeby had not been fired nor had CNN responded to press inquiries. The scandal came on the heels of the arrest of another CNN producer for grooming young girls for sexual abuse, the re-hiring of Jeff Toobin who was suspended for masturbating in public while on a Zoom chat, the firing of Chris Cuomo for attempting to intimidate victims of his brother, Democrat Gov. Andrew Cuomo's sexual abuse as well as allegations of Chris Cuomo's own personal sexual misconduct toward co-workers, and homosexual sexual assault accusations against CNN anchor Don Lemon. Jake Tapper's interactions with women have led to claims of sexism.
Tapper took the lead in promoting the Trump-Russia conspiracy theory based on illegal leaks he received from Obama DNI James Clapper.
According to a Breitbart exclusive on September 6, 2020, Tapper tried to convince GOP House candidate Sean Parnell not to run against incumbent liberal Democrat Conor Lamb in 2020. A poll later showed a dead heat in the House race.
Tapper explained away 2020 Democrat vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris's poor debate performance by justifying it as "she's a woman".
Tapper has struggled in ratings, falling behind reruns of Golden Girls and Beavis and Butthead.
- Main article: Russian collusion hoax
Sometime before January 6, 2017, DNI James Clapper briefed opposition research talking points, manufactured by the Clinton campaign in the Steele dossier, to Jake Tapper of CNN. The salacious innuendo lacked verification and a " news hook" for CNN to report, so Clapper instructed FBI Director James Comey to brief President-elect Trump on the allegations. Clapper immediately leaked the fact Trump had been briefed, creating the "news hook" CNN was looking for to publicize the existence of the Steele dossier. Clapper was rewarded with a job at CNN afterward.
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2021/12/13/watch-jake-tapper-prove-hes-more-of-a-partisan-hack-than-an-actual-democrat-senator/
- ↑ Tapp Jaker Suddenly Realizes Biden Is A Terrible Candidate
- ↑ https://youtu.be/hQLXesFRxLc
- ↑ https://thehill.com/319140-trump-aide-sees-sexism-in-tappers-conway-interview
- ↑ https://www.shorenewsnetwork.com/2020/11/08/jake-tappers-launches-sexist-verbal-slight-to-white-house-press-secretary-kayleigh-mcenany/
- ↑ Exclusive — Jake Tapper Attempted to Convince GOP’s Sean Parnell to Run in Different District than Against Democrat Conor Lamb
- ↑ https://twitter.com/SeanParnellUSA/status/1306687876680294404
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/cnns-jake-tapper-tries-explain-away-kamalas-trainwreck-debate-performance-saying-woman-video/
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/02/27/alleged-misogynist-don-lemon-steps-down-as-host-of-upcoming-nyc-event-report-1336221/
- ↑ Russian Active Measures in the 2016 Election, House Permanent Sub Committee on Intelligence, March 22, 2017, pp. 107-108.
- ↑ Clapper Leaks Twice to CNN. Brennan Stands in the Shadows. A Russian Narrative is Born, Jeff Carlson, April 27, 2018.
- ↑ Anatomy of a Political Smear Confirmed – James Comey January Briefing Was Scripted by Clapper and Brennan To Create Media Narrative, by Sundance, April 20, 2018. theconservativetreehouse.com