Christopher Charles "Fredo" Cuomo was fired by CNN, where he was a television anchor. He is a son of Mario Cuomo, the former Governor of New York and the brother of Andrew Cuomo, who resigned in disgrace as governor of New York in a series of sexual harassment scandals. Chris Cuomo has faced his own charges of sexual improprieties with co-workers. Chris Cuomo became liberal since at least around Trump's presidential candidacy in 2016. He is a supporter of the violent and murderous Antifa and Black Lives Matter organizations.
At the 2020 BLM violent riots, Cuomo lied and asked: "Where does it say in the constitution that protests are supposed to be peaceful?"
Cuomo called hope of surviving the CCP global pandemic "bulls***". Cuomo, who's often regarded as a moronic liberal, ridiculously blamed President Trump for Nancy Pelosi's actions in Salongate.
Chris Cuomo was part of his brother's Smear Team to besmirch the public profiles and reputations of women who courageously came forward to tell their stories about Andrew Cuomo's sick, perverted, and lecherous conduct. In November 2021 Cuomo was suspended from CNN "indefinitely." His brother's sexual harassment victims hailed CNN’s benching of Chris Cuomo, while journalists called it long overdue. Cuomo, who began his career at CNN in 2013, had been CNN's top anchor with fewer than one million nightly viewers.
Cuomo was fired from CNN on December 4, 2021; the reason given for his firing was his illicit and unethical use of his journalism contacts to shield his brother Andrew Cuomo against allegations of sexual assault made against him by the latter's female staffers.
However, Chris Cuomo faced sexual misconduct accusation before CNN fired him - unrelated to Gov. Andrew Cuomo matrer. CNN fired Chris days after a lawyer for a former colleague accused the host of sexual misconduct.
His last segments were dedicated to non-contributing repetition that "we don't know" about the new Covid variant and obsessed about defending arch bigot, racist Squad member Ilhan Omar from a joke by Rep. Boebert, portraying Omar as if she is some "innocent victim." Without supporting any form of intolerance, it's imperative to note, Cuomo and/or other CNN anchors did not spend that much energy at Omar's horrific seriously bigoted outbursts on record.
Support for Antifa fascists
- See also: 2020 Antifa riots
Cuomo used his CNN platform to advocate violence. As early as 2018 Cuomo has justified the activities of Antifa terrorist organization. During the 2020 Antifa riots Cuomo supported Leftwing violence.
Cuomo unleashed a despicable racist attack on Sen. Tim Scott during the 2020 Republican National Convention.
CNN producer John Griffen, who claimed he worked “shoulder-to-shoulder” with Cuomo, was taken into custody by the FBI which acted after a grand jury delivered an indictment that Griffen used social media to “communicate with people purporting to be parents of minor daughters” in order to try to “persuade parents to allow him to train their daughters to be sexually submissive.” Details emerged from an unsealed indictment including that he “sexually trained girls as young as 7 years old” and advised a mother that her 14-year-old daughter “would be a good candidate for such training.”
In June of 2020, Griffin advised a mother of 9- and 13-year-old daughters that the mother’s responsibility was to see that her older daughter was “trained properly.” Griffin later transferred over $3,000 to the mother for plane tickets so the mother and her 9-year-old daughter could fly from Nevada to Boston’s Logan airport. The mother and child flew to Boston in July of 2020, where Griffin picked them up in his Tesla and drove them to his Ludlow house. At the house, the daughter was directed to engage in, and did engage in, unlawful sexual activity.
Griffin worked at CNN for nine years, many of them during Cuomo’s stint on “New Day.”
See also: Fredogate
In August 2019 a video of CNN anchor Chris Cuomo went viral after a member of the public called him "Fredo", and he aggressively manhandled and threatened the victim with violence and debilitating physical harm by throwing the program viewer "down the stairs". The incident made headlines in several newspapers, earning him the nickname Fredo Cuomo or Fredo the Younger. His brother, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is often referred to as Fredo the Elder.
After Fredogate, Cuomo was displeased with the not guilty verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse self-defense case. Rittenhouse shot three leftist rioters who threatened him with severe debilitating injuries and potential life-threatening harm; two of the aggressors died while the third was permanently disabled. This, hypocritically coming from a pro-violence news anchor who threatened to beat people up. Cuomo added "... too many other kids get in trouble for way less." The hypocrite added that he has a problem with the current definition of self-defense.
Other stupid comments
See also: Donald Trump's age and Biden's age
Chris Cuomo admitted that President Donald Trump wasn't aging as fast as past U.S. presidents.
On February 2, 2022, CNN boss Jeff Zucker's departure from thew network was announced. CNN insider Brian Stelter observed "there’s two layers I would add to that. Number one is the Chris Cuomo reference. He’s not going out quietly. There were reports he was going to get paid the millions of dollars on the remainder of his contract. As a source said earlier today, he was trying to burn the place down. He was going to court trying to burn the place down and claiming he had incriminating information. If this is the case, this is a domino effect that begins with Andrew Cuomo and Chris Cuomo being fired. That’s a remarkable domino event I think that’s part of the story."
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=366720577329337
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Breaking: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo “Effective Immediately” at the Gateway Pundit
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2021/09/24/chris-cuomo-accused-of-sexually-harassing-ex-boss-at-2005-party/
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/04/30/nolte-cnns-chris-cuomo-defends-left-wing-terrorist-group-antifa-as-good-cause/
- ↑ J Deplorable (@TrumpJew2) Tweeted:
Chris Cuomo’s entire career was worth it for this one moment
https://t.co/uGLJtHvlfg Dec 5, 2021
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/04/08/cnns-cuomo-deceptively-edits-then-accuses-trump-of-feeding-americans-bullst-by-offering-hope-906353
- ↑ Multiple references:
- ↑ https://www.thecity.nyc/2021/11/29/22809162/andrew-cuomo-smear-team-brother-advisers
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2021/11/30/cnn-suspends-chris-cuomo-indefinitely-allegations-sexual-assault-andrew/
- ↑ Michael M. Grynbaum and John Koblin, Chris Cuomo Is Suspended by CNN, NYTimes, Nov 30, 2021.
CNN Suspends Chris Cuomo After New Details on Help He Gave His Brother.
The cable news network’s top-rated anchor was an enthusiastic adviser to Andrew Cuomo in the last 18 months of his governorship.
- ↑ Carl Campanile and Bernadette Hogan, Gov’s sex harass victims hail CNN’s benching of Chris Cuomo, journalists call it long overdue, NYPost, November 30, 2021
- ↑ https://onmilwaukee.com/articles/CuomoCNN
- ↑ Michael M. Grynbaum, John Koblin and Jodi Kantor, Chris Cuomo Faced Sexual Misconduct Accusation Before CNN Fired Him, New York Times, Dec 4, 2021.
CNN Fires Chris Cuomo Amid Inquiry Into His Efforts to Aid His Brother
The network said it had “terminated him, effective immediately,” a move that came days after a lawyer for a former colleague accused the host of sexual misconduct.
... On Wednesday, Debra S. Katz, a prominent employment lawyer informed CNN of a client with an allegation of sexual misconduct against Chris Cuomo. Ms. Katz said in a statement on Saturday that the allegations against the anchor, which was made by a former junior colleague at another network was "unrelated to the Gov. Andrew Cuomo matter." [...]Ms. Katz said her client "came forward because she was disgusted by Chris Cuomo's on-air statements in response to the allegations made against his brother, Gov. Andrew Cuomo."
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2021/11/29/feud-between-reps-boebert-omar-escalates-after-phone-call/
- ↑ https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/police-identify-8-year-old-girl-killed-in-atlanta-4th-of-july-shooting
- ↑ https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/08/14/cnn_chris_cuomo_defends_antifa_attacks_on_police_journalists_not_equal_to_fighting_bigots.html
- ↑ https://thepoliticalinsider.com/chris-cuomo-encourages-riots-show-me-where-it-says-protesters-are-supposed-to-be-peaceful/
- ↑ https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/08/25/cnns_chris_cuomo_tim_scott_was_carrying_water_for_trump.html
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/12/14/sick-details-emerge-in-indictment-of-cnn-producer-who-claimed-to-work-shoulder-to-shoulder-with-cuomo-1175478/
- ↑ ‘Fredo-Gate’ Blows Up In Social Media After CNN Chris Cuomo’s Rant Over Heckler’s Comment
- ↑ Threatens Man Who Called Him Fredo At Dinner, video
- ↑ ‘Says the guy who threatens to beat people up a lot’: Chris Cuomo is unhappy with self-defense definition
- ↑ Chris Cuomo attacks Trump for not aging as fast as past presidents: 'Care more, sleep less', Washington Times
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-brian-stelter-jeff-zucker-chris-cuomo-trying-burn-place-down