|Born|| September 18, 1983 |
Brooklyn, New York
Jason Mattera (born September 18, 1983) is a top conservative activist, the youngest editor of a national periodical, Human Events, a spokesman for Young America's Foundation and TV correspondent for Michelle Malkin's HotAir.com.
He was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York and attended Roger Williams University in Rhode Island, graduating summa cum laude. In college, he was a very visible member of the College Republicans.
Mattera has written for the Washington Times, the Washington Examiner, Human Events, National Review Online, and Townhall.com. Also, he has been a featured guest on many TV programs; The Fox News Channel, CNN, MSNBC, and C-SPAN. In addition, many talk radio shows including Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Laura Ingraham, Glenn Beck, Roger Hedgecock, and Mike Gallagher. Jason Mattera is best known for in-your-face journalist fights with some of the biggest liberals around; Congressman Charlie Rangel, Congressman John Murtha, and Senator John Kerry. He was recently asked why he does it and said, "I hate liberalism and I love a good fight."
He hosts his own show on News Talk Radio 77 WABC in New York City.
Mattera gave an excellent speech at CPAC, explaining the need to recapture the youth vote and that he has a book available called Obama Zombies by publisher Simon and Schuster. He made national headlines when New York Times reporter Kate Zernike tried to smear his speech as racist, claiming it sounded like a "Chris Rock" impersonation. Mattera called for her resignation and Andrew Breitbart talked about the incident at the conference, calling Zernike "a despicable human being".
Mattera approached VP Joe Biden and asked him if he “regret[s] using a rape reference to describe Republican opposition to the president’s bill.”  Biden was not too happy and this whole event was captured on video, which went viral. Biden’s office has asked the U.S. Senate Press Gallery to investigate Mattera in an attempt to get his press credentials being revoked. Mattera added. “This is the Chicago way and they can bring it on. Bring it on. I’m a credentialed member of the media and I have a little something-something called the First Amendment on my side.”
Mattera's first book, Obama Zombies, became a New York Time's best seller. It describes how Obama destroyed John McCain in youth outreach by utilizing technology. His 'Seven Ways To Make A Liberal Cry like A Little Girl' is a humorous yet serious strategy on winning an argument utilizing his 'conservative ninja' tactics. Those seven ways are;
- Ask a liberal to name 3 things Obama has achieved
- Reveal the Democrat Party's murderous and racist history
- Cite liberal sources against them
- Mention Ronald Reagan
- Ask them why Barack Obama hates black people
- Own and Enjoy Guns
- Work Hard and Be Happy.
- Obama Zombies, 2010
- 7 Ways To Make A Liberal Cry Like A Little Girl, 2011
- Hollywood Hypocrites, 2012
- Crapitalism: Liberals Who make Millions Swiping Your Tax Dollars. (27 chapters on 27 cronies- learn their ways), 2014
On December 12, 2012, he married Kendra Todd, a host for HGTV.
- Mattera confronts Joe Biden on his rape statement
- Mattera confronts socialist Bernie Sanders
- Mattera confront Al Franken - Hannity Show interview
- Mattera confronts Charles Rangel
- Mattera confronts John Kerry
- Mattera confronts John Murtha
- Mattera confronts Ted Kennedy
- Mattera Wears Sneaks, Skinny Tie to Own Wedding
- Jason Mattera
- Mattera At CPAC: This Is Our Woodstock, But Our Women Are Beautiful & We Don't Snort Cocaine
- The New York Times Should Terminate Character Assassin Zernike, BigJournalism.com by Jason Mattera, February 22nd, 2010
- NYT: Brooklyn accent = RAAAAACIST!, MichelleMalkin.com, February 19, 2010
- Kate Zernike's Smear Victim, Jason Mattera, Calls for Her Firing, Retraction From NY Times
- Conservative Author Uses Racist "Chris Rock Voice" to Threaten and Slur Steny Hoyer
- Reporter who bugged Biden: ‘They’re suggesting that my credentials get yanked’ for ‘rape’ question, Daily Caller, October 25, 2011