Jim Hoft is a movement conservative who founded The Gateway Pundit, a top right-wing news source known for consistent factual reporting and its refusal to cave into political correctness and left-leaning talking points, unlike many neocon-leaning sites such as Fox News and the National Review. As such, he has been the subject of ridicule and smears by liberal organizations like Media Matters, Salon, and Crooks and Liars.
In 2015, Hoft received the Breitbart Award for Excellence by the Americans for Prosperity Foundation.
- Jim Hoft: Dumbest Man on the Internet?
- A dangerous troll is now reporting from the White House
- Jim Hoft | Crooks and Liars
- Two references:
- Conservative blogger Jim Hoft comes out as gay after Orlando terror attack
- Gateway Pundit Outs Himself As Gay After Orlando Terror (Warning: A quote within the article contains foul language)